Sanyo 4920 - Battery rating?

Unless I'm continually missing it, I can't find the rating for
the OEM battery on my 4920. The manual doesn't seem to have it, and I
can't see it on the battery itself.

I ask because I'm considering purchasing a non-OEM battery for
it ($20 vs. $60), and I've found them rated at 900, 1200, 1400, 1700,
1900 mAh, believe it or not. (And the weirdest part is that there
seems to be little price difference.)

When I went to my manual to compare the OEM battery, I
couldn't find the rating anywhere, and I haven't spotted it on line.

Thanks in advance, DGI

On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:45:16 -0400, David G. Imber wrote:

> Unless I'm continually missing it, I can't find the rating for
> the OEM battery on my 4920. The manual doesn't seem to have it, and I
> can't see it on the battery itself.
>
> I ask because I'm considering purchasing a non-OEM battery for
> it ($20 vs. $60), and I've found them rated at 900, 1200, 1400, 1700,
> 1900 mAh, believe it or not. (And the weirdest part is that there
> seems to be little price difference.)
>
> When I went to my manual to compare the OEM battery, I
> couldn't find the rating anywhere, and I haven't spotted it on line.
>
> Thanks in advance, DGI

Well the listings you provided are just representing measurements
of the battery's current overtime. Assuming these battery's are all for
the 4920 then you should just go for the one with the highest mAh at the
lowest price. Now if you are asking to see which is the better deal (which
has the highest mAh to price ratio) it is doubtful the oem batt will beat
the third party ones.

On 2005-05-22 23:45:16 -0400, David G. Imber <imber@maniform.com> said:

> Unless I'm continually missing it, I can't find the rating for
> the OEM battery on my 4920. The manual doesn't seem to have it, and I
> can't see it on the battery itself.
>
> I ask because I'm considering purchasing a non-OEM battery for
> it ($20 vs. $60), and I've found them rated at 900, 1200, 1400, 1700,
> 1900 mAh, believe it or not. (And the weirdest part is that there
> seems to be little price difference.)
>
> When I went to my manual to compare the OEM battery, I
> couldn't find the rating anywhere, and I haven't spotted it on line.
>
> Thanks in advance, DGI

1700 mAh