Combat Ready

Last response: in Video Games
August 24, 2005 11:55:04 AM

The Military channel has two programs on thursday that might be of interest,
both titled Combat Ready. They both cover the use of wargames in military
training. The first seems to be mostly the use of computer simulations,
while the second specifically mentions the use of boardgames.
--
Mike

More about : combat ready

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 7:21:12 PM

In article <11gp3psnojan612@corp.supernews.com>, NoSpamThanks_sch-
michael@vom.com says...
> The Military channel has two programs on thursday that might be of interest,
> both titled Combat Ready. They both cover the use of wargames in military
> training. The first seems to be mostly the use of computer simulations,
> while the second specifically mentions the use of boardgames.

It's not a repeat? Are you sure you've got the right channel?

Epi

----
Cigarettes are love. Have you ever met an
anti-smoker?
----

http://www.curlesneck.com
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 7:21:13 PM

"Epi Watkins" <epicat1212@hotmail.com> wrote in message >
> It's not a repeat? Are you sure you've got the right channel?
>
> Epi

I have not seen it before, but it could well be a repeat. It is 2 separate
episodes however. It is on the Military Channel (ch 195+/- on my Dish).
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 10:45:03 PM

In article <11gpft4ndhj4e28@corp.supernews.com>, NoSpamThanks_sch-
michael@vom.com says...

> "Epi Watkins" <epicat1212@hotmail.com> wrote in message >
> > It's not a repeat? Are you sure you've got the right channel?
> >
> > Epi
> >

> I have not seen it before, but it could well be a repeat. It is 2 separate
> episodes however. It is on the Military Channel (ch 195+/- on my Dish).

I was just joking. They even repeat commercials. One right after the
other I mean

Epi

----

!