Combat Ready

The Military channel has two programs on thursday that might be of interest,
both titled Combat Ready. They both cover the use of wargames in military
training. The first seems to be mostly the use of computer simulations,
while the second specifically mentions the use of boardgames.
--
Mike
3 answers Last reply

    In article <11gp3psnojan612@corp.supernews.com>, NoSpamThanks_sch-
    michael@vom.com says...
    > The Military channel has two programs on thursday that might be of interest,
    > both titled Combat Ready. They both cover the use of wargames in military
    > training. The first seems to be mostly the use of computer simulations,
    > while the second specifically mentions the use of boardgames.

    It's not a repeat? Are you sure you've got the right channel?

    Epi

    ----
    Cigarettes are love. Have you ever met an
    anti-smoker?
    ----

    http://www.curlesneck.com
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

    "Epi Watkins" <epicat1212@hotmail.com> wrote in message >
    > It's not a repeat? Are you sure you've got the right channel?
    >
    > Epi

    I have not seen it before, but it could well be a repeat. It is 2 separate
    episodes however. It is on the Military Channel (ch 195+/- on my Dish).
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

    In article <11gpft4ndhj4e28@corp.supernews.com>, NoSpamThanks_sch-
    michael@vom.com says...

    > "Epi Watkins" <epicat1212@hotmail.com> wrote in message >
    > > It's not a repeat? Are you sure you've got the right channel?
    > >
    > > Epi
    > >

    > I have not seen it before, but it could well be a repeat. It is 2 separate
    > episodes however. It is on the Military Channel (ch 195+/- on my Dish).

    I was just joking. They even repeat commercials. One right after the
    other I mean

    Epi

    ----
    Cigarettes are love. Have you ever met an
    anti-smoker?
    ----

    http://www.curlesneck.com

PC gaming Video Games