Squad Assault : Second Wave : demo is out

So anyone beaten the Germans in the demo.
After two quickies I haven't. Then I haven't used any tactics either.

I still don't like that kind of setup..(always scrolling around and what
not) but it looks nice. Where's the darn 2nd floor to put my MG? :)

HR schrieb:
> So anyone beaten the Germans in the demo.
> After two quickies I haven't. Then I haven't used any tactics either.
>
> I still don't like that kind of setup..(always scrolling around and what
> not) but it looks nice. Where's the darn 2nd floor to put my MG? :)
>

> "Eddy Sterckx" <eddysterckx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>100MB+ at
>>
>>ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/games/PC/gamershell/demo/saswdemo.zip
>>
>>Direct link for those who can't handle pop-ups :)
>>
>>The rest can check : http://www.sa2ndwave.com/demo.htm
>>
>>Greetz,
>>
>>Eddy Sterckx
>>

>>--
>>"Ceterum censeo Belgicam delendam esse."
>>(Cato, 'Pro Gerolphe')

It looks and plays like the original SA, which I didnt like.

Michael