Crown of Glory : Review

Hi,

http://www.wargamer.com/reviews/crown_of_glory/

A very thourough overview of this game that I'm feeling a bit ashamed I've
neglected so far.

Must find some time later this year ... <yeah, right>

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

--
"Ceterum censeo Belgicam delendam esse."
(Cato, 'Pro Gerolphe')

In article <Xns96BDD94EE871Ceddysterckxhotmailco@67.98.68.48>,
eddysterckx@hotmail.com says...
> Hi,
>
> http://www.wargamer.com/reviews/crown_of_glory/
>
> A very thourough overview of this game that I'm feeling a bit ashamed I've
> neglected so far.
>
> Must find some time later this year ... <yeah, right>
>
> Greetz,
>
> Eddy Sterckx

You should get it. It's really a fun game. The strategic part at
least. Haven't delved much into the tactical. Can't "save" there.

Epi

----
Sometimes, you need to read past the headlines.
Not just literally, but everywhere. It would
really help me out.
----

http://www.curlesneck.com

Epi Watkins <epicat1212@hotmail.com> wrote in

> In article <Xns96BDD94EE871Ceddysterckxhotmailco@67.98.68.48>,
> eddysterckx@hotmail.com says...
>> Hi,
>>
>> http://www.wargamer.com/reviews/crown_of_glory/
>>
>> A very thourough overview of this game that I'm feeling a bit ashamed
>> I've neglected so far.
>>
>> Must find some time later this year ... <yeah, right>
>>
>> Greetz,
>>
>> Eddy Sterckx
>
> You should get it. It's really a fun game. The strategic part at
> least. Haven't delved much into the tactical. Can't "save" there.

That's what everybody keeps telling me :) But for the moment I'm deeply
committed to COTA (runnning in the background as I type)

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

--

"Eddy Sterckx" <eddysterckx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Epi Watkins <epicat1212@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <Xns96BDD94EE871Ceddysterckxhotmailco@67.98.68.48>,
>> eddysterckx@hotmail.com says...
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> http://www.wargamer.com/reviews/crown_of_glory/
>>>
>>> A very thourough overview of this game that I'm feeling a bit ashamed
>>> I've neglected so far.
>>>
>>> Must find some time later this year ... <yeah, right>
>>>
>>> Greetz,
>>>
>>> Eddy Sterckx
>>
>> You should get it. It's really a fun game. The strategic part at
>> least. Haven't delved much into the tactical. Can't "save" there.
>
> That's what everybody keeps telling me :) But for the moment I'm deeply
> committed to COTA (runnning in the background as I type)
>
> Greetz,
>
> Eddy Sterckx
>
> --

I only wish I could be "deeply committed" to COTA. I'll tell you, I'm
really anxious to play that game. Release has to be close.

About COG and detailed battles and saves, I thought the patch fixed that
problem. I haven't played it since the patch and am actually more into HTTR
at the moment.

Alanb

In article <LJednZ2dnZ0gJUe3nZ2dnUzPk96dnZ2dRVn-0p2dnZ0@comcast.com>,
ifeelyourpain@ihatebush.net says...

> "Eddy Sterckx" <eddysterckx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Epi Watkins <epicat1212@hotmail.com> wrote in
> >
> >> In article <Xns96BDD94EE871Ceddysterckxhotmailco@67.98.68.48>,
> >> eddysterckx@hotmail.com says...

> >> You should get it. It's really a fun game. The strategic part at
> >> least. Haven't delved much into the tactical. Can't "save" there.
> >
> > That's what everybody keeps telling me :) But for the moment I'm deeply
> > committed to COTA (runnning in the background as I type)
> >
> > Greetz,
> >
> > Eddy Sterckx
> >
> > --
>
> I only wish I could be "deeply committed" to COTA. I'll tell you, I'm
> really anxious to play that game. Release has to be close.
>
> About COG and detailed battles and saves, I thought the patch fixed that
> problem. I haven't played it since the patch and am actually more into HTTR
> at the moment.
>
> Alanb

It could have. I'm playing it unpatched.

Epi

----

"Epi Watkins" <epicat1212@hotmail.com> skrev i melding

> It could have. I'm playing it unpatched.

Yep, you can save the tactical battles after installing the latest patch.