Home Website Access

I have a MN-700 and I run a website from a computer at home. Since
installing the MN-700 I cannot access the website from any computer on my
home network. I had a DLINK router before and I could access the website. Is
there some setting that allows me to get to my own website?
Thanks
Dan

I am sure someone else will also chime in with the information in detail,
but the MN-700 does not support loopback (although there are rumours of this
support in the fabled 'next firmware upgrade'). That means you cannot get to
the public IP address of your website from inside your network. You might
try making a link to http://192.168.x.y (or whatever the *internal*
address of the machine is). I think that sort of arrangement will work (much
like accessing the admin page on the MN-700 itself).

HTH