access code for sprint

Hi i have a sprint samsung sph-a620 and it has an access code. Anyone know a
way past this?
Thanks

"adel" <evilcarrot@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Hi i have a sprint samsung sph-a620 and it has an access code. Anyone know
> way past this?
> Thanks

Your definition of an Access code is rather vague. I have a few questions.

First off, did you buy and registered this phone through SPCS? If you did,
then give SPCS a call on the phone or via landline, and ask them for this
code. If you aren't the owner of the phone, then all this phone is worth is
a doorstop / paperweight.

Next, are you talking about the security lock code?

Lastly, are you asking for the MSL code?

Bob

"Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> "adel" <evilcarrot@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> > Hi i have a sprint samsung sph-a620 and it has an access code. Anyone
know
> > way past this?
> > Thanks
>
> Your definition of an Access code is rather vague. I have a few questions.
>
> First off, did you buy and registered this phone through SPCS? If you did,
> then give SPCS a call on the phone or via landline, and ask them for this
> code. If you aren't the owner of the phone, then all this phone is worth
is
> a doorstop / paperweight.
>
> Next, are you talking about the security lock code?
>
> Lastly, are you asking for the MSL code?
>
> Bob

When I first turn on the phone there's a 4 digit access code that I need to
get past.

Bob Smith wrote:
> "adel" <evilcarrot@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>
>>Hi i have a sprint samsung sph-a620 and it has an access code. Anyone know

>>way past this?
>>Thanks
>

> Your definition of an Access code is rather vague. I have a few questions.
>
> First off, did you buy and registered this phone through SPCS? If you did,
> then give SPCS a call on the phone or via landline, and ask them for this
> code. If you aren't the owner of the phone, then all this phone is worth is
> a doorstop / paperweight.

If you bought a phone, you'll have to activate it through Sprint which will
reset the lock code to the last four digits of your phone number. I don't
know if you can get the MSL code.

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

adel wrote:

> <snip>
>
> When I first turn on the phone there's a 4 digit access code that I need to
> get past.

Try the last 4 digits of the phone number.

Notan

> adel wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > When I first turn on the phone there's a 4 digit access code that I need
> > get past.
>
> Try the last 4 digits of the phone number.
>
> Notan
Other choices would be 0000 or 1234
Look here if that doesn't work:
http://www.howardforums.com/archive/topic/388825-1.html
http://webpages.charter.net/cellcodes/bitpim.html

"Stanley Reynolds" <nospam_stanley_reynolds@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Notan" <notan@ddress.com> wrote in message
>> adel wrote:
>> >
>> > <snip>
>> >
>> > When I first turn on the phone there's a 4 digit access code that I
>> > need
>> > get past.
>>
>> Try the last 4 digits of the phone number.
>>
>> Notan
> Other choices would be 0000 or 1234
> Look here if that doesn't work:
> http://www.howardforums.com/archive/topic/388825-1.html
> http://webpages.charter.net/cellcodes/bitpim.html

Her parents are really going to be ticked at you guys!

"Thurman" <thurman@bigplanet.com> wrote in message

> "Stanley Reynolds" <nospam_stanley_reynolds@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Notan" <notan@ddress.com> wrote in message

> >> Try the last 4 digits of the phone number.
> >>
> >> Notan
> > Other choices would be 0000 or 1234
> > Look here if that doesn't work:
> > http://www.howardforums.com/archive/topic/388825-1.html
> > http://webpages.charter.net/cellcodes/bitpim.html
>
> Her parents are really going to be ticked at you guys!

Could be, but they will find out when the bill comes in unless they are on
auto pay and don't look at the bill. Bet who ever sold a weak 4 digit code
as a way to control a teen's phone use will catch most of the wrath.