which grayhill for low level switching

Last response: in Home Audio
April 5, 2005 7:32:50 PM

i'm looking for a recommendation for a grayhill series that can switch
low level audio without adding grunge. looking for mini toggle type,
in SPDT, and DPDT. thanks.

SB
Anonymous
April 5, 2005 10:41:43 PM

In article <1112740370.873246.44730@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
<seanbroderick20003@yahoo.com> wrote:
>i'm looking for a recommendation for a grayhill series that can switch
>low level audio without adding grunge. looking for mini toggle type,
>in SPDT, and DPDT. thanks.

The cheapest ones with gold contacts. Personally I have been using
the C&K ones since Digi-Key has good prices on them, but Greyhill has
a good line. The gold contacts will prevent corrosion when you have
so little current going through that there is no arc to clean the
contacts and no wiping mechanism.
--scott