serge

Hello,
I have two computers, wich are connected between each
other by ethernet cables. I have MN100 router. When i`m
installing the base station, i do it successfull on my
Host computer. But when i try to install the base station
on my second computer, my client copmputer cannot detect
an Internet connection.

I dont realy know what is the problem, but it seems like
i cannot Enable File sharing on my Host computer and in
Internet gateway i got my Internet Connection always
Disabled, but i`m online?
Here is what i mean:
www.psddesign.land.ru/Host.jpg settings on my Host comp.
www.psddesign.land.ru/Client.jpg seetings on Client

Any help guys?
3 answers Last reply
More about serge

    You don't need to install the base station to the second computer. You only
    need to create a LAN connection on there, with the base station as your
    Gateway. It already contains the connection information to your ISP. Take
    a look at the diagrams in the User's Guide.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP

    "How to enable file sharing?" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:14ff701c4464f$e8dbb4d0$a601280a@phx.gbl...

    > Hello,
    > I have two computers, wich are connected between each
    > other by ethernet cables. I have MN100 router. When i`m
    > installing the base station, i do it successfull on my
    > Host computer. But when i try to install the base station
    > on my second computer, my client copmputer cannot detect
    > an Internet connection.
    >
    > I dont realy know what is the problem, but it seems like
    > i cannot Enable File sharing on my Host computer and in
    > Internet gateway i got my Internet Connection always
    > Disabled, but i`m online?
    > Here is what i mean:
    > www.psddesign.land.ru/Host.jpg settings on my Host comp.
    > www.psddesign.land.ru/Client.jpg seetings on Client
    >
    > Any help guys?

    Thanks :-)

    Hopes it all works out for you.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP

    > Thanks :-)

Routers Computers Internet Connection Networking