serge

Hello,
I have two computers, wich are connected between each
other by ethernet cables. I have MN100 router. When i`m
installing the base station, i do it successfull on my
Host computer. But when i try to install the base station
on my second computer, my client copmputer cannot detect
an Internet connection.

I dont realy know what is the problem, but it seems like
i cannot Enable File sharing on my Host computer and in
Internet gateway i got my Internet Connection always
Disabled, but i`m online?
Here is what i mean:
www.psddesign.land.ru/Host.jpg settings on my Host comp.
www.psddesign.land.ru/Client.jpg seetings on Client

Any help guys?

You don't need to install the base station to the second computer. You only
need to create a LAN connection on there, with the base station as your
Gateway. It already contains the connection information to your ISP. Take
a look at the diagrams in the User's Guide.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP

"How to enable file sharing?" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:14ff701c4464f$e8dbb4d0$a601280a@phx.gbl...

> Hello,
> I have two computers, wich are connected between each
> other by ethernet cables. I have MN100 router. When i`m
> installing the base station, i do it successfull on my
> Host computer. But when i try to install the base station
> on my second computer, my client copmputer cannot detect
> an Internet connection.
>
> I dont realy know what is the problem, but it seems like
> i cannot Enable File sharing on my Host computer and in
> Internet gateway i got my Internet Connection always
> Disabled, but i`m online?
> Here is what i mean:
> www.psddesign.land.ru/Host.jpg settings on my Host comp.
> www.psddesign.land.ru/Client.jpg seetings on Client