Closed

Ping John Noll re 1/2" 996 i have for sale

Last response: in Home Audio
April 6, 2005 4:10:01 PM

Even without the " remove this ' email is getting bounced
back to me , who know s?

But the tape is gold metal reels in black plastic boxes , and no
splices i've seen , but i'd have to run them through to be 100% sure
[ but i don't think so ]

regards Greg
Anonymous
April 6, 2005 8:36:11 PM

GKB wrote:
> Even without the " remove this ' email is getting bounced
> back to me , who know s?
>
> But the tape is gold metal reels in black plastic boxes , and no
> splices i've seen , but i'd have to run them through to be 100% sure
> [ but i don't think so ]
>
> regards Greg

Hi Greg,
just sent you an email

JN
Anonymous
April 7, 2005 4:00:41 PM

Hey John , for some reason from my location [ wpg mb. canada ] sending
email
to you times out after a couple of days , but i am getting your email .
you can try calling 204 694 7024 , although i'll be busy until sunday .
regards Greg

!