Wargamer contest : Battleground Europe

Hi,

This contest/win free games stuff must be contagious as it's now the
Wargamer's turn to present one :

http://www.wargamer.com/contests/battleground_europe/

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

eddysterckx@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This contest/win free games stuff must be contagious as it's now the
> Wargamer's turn to present one :
>
> http://www.wargamer.com/contests/battleground_europe/

I checked-out the "parent" game WWII-online, an online shooter at
http://www.wwiionline.com/scripts/wwiionline/index.jsp

The frontline is shown "life" on the website and currently runs through
2 chokepoints "Tienen" and "Jodoigne". My hometown is just between
these two towns - visions of going back in time and saying "hi" to my
dad and granddad ... or rather not as my dad would be 1 and my granddad
would be out in the field fighting the Germans ... spooky ....

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx