Briarroot I don't Understand

I don't understand why you got so upset with me. It was only an
opinion. I stated it as such. It was actually much more generous
towards Bush than in the message I was replying to.

I don't have any absolute proof that Bush is a genius either. Should I
not be allowed that opinion either. I actually think Bush is a pretty
smart guy compared to the general population. Former president Carter
was smart, but he didn't have the right intelligence to be president. I
would put Bush above Carter there. There are different ways to be smart
or dumb. It's not all or nothing.

You seemed to really get upset when I apologized to you. You
misunderstood what the apology was for. So, there might be something
there.

I'm not trying to get an argument going again. So, don't take it that
way. Let's just talk, and leave arguing points behind.

Please don't take this as argumentative. I'm just trying to explain
myself. I really am in a fog over this.

Epi

----
If you're willing to misrepresent someone when you
don't know there feelings. You're no better than a
liar. Of course, that's of no concern to some
people. Whose the liar here?
It ain't whether you're right or wrong, it's how
many friends you have on your side.
----
http://www.curlesneck.com
15 answers Last reply
More about briarroot understand
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

    Briarroot wrote:
    > Epi Watkins wrote:
    > >
    > > I don't understand why you got so upset with me. It was only an
    > > opinion. I stated it as such. It was actually much more generous
    > > towards Bush than in the message I was replying to.
    >
    > You are perhaps the most imbecilic moron to have ever posted here, which
    > is no small feat!

    end of commercial break - Round 2 about to commence <insert bikini
    model carrying an upside-down 2 around the ring>

    <commentator 1> here's hoping Mr. Watkins has some new moves up his
    sleeve or is this opening exchange just a feint, a purposefull
    provocation, an attempt by him to make Mr. Briarroot lose his
    concentration for just a split-second.
    <commentator 2> I hope Mr. Briarroot's trainer had a word with him -
    despite looking like he has the upper hand, he looks vulnerable on the
    "pipe" angle.
    <commentator 1> My take exactly - Mr. Briarroot has to watch out for
    that or he'll be snuffed out.

    Greetz,

    Eddy Sterckx
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

    Giftzwerg wrote:

    > Do you guys see "Celebrity Deathmatch" over there in Eurotopia?

    <quick google search> - yup, it's on MTV - wouldn't know as I've
    gradually ceased watching tv over the last 10 years. Lowest common
    denominator drivel. Except "The Simpsons".

    <penny drops>
    Oh, I got it - yeah, the next line-up after this fight : Giftzwerg vs.
    Ray :)

    Greetz,

    Eddy Sterckx
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

    Epi Watkins wrote:

    > I don't understand why you got so upset with me. It was only an
    > opinion. I stated it as such. It was actually much more generous
    > towards Bush than in the message I was replying to.

    You are perhaps the most imbecilic moron to have ever posted here, which
    is no small feat! I have already explained everything in exacting
    detail, *repeatedly.* If you are as evidently unable to comprehend
    English as you appear to be, why do you think any further explanations
    will enlighten you? Or is it simply that you are a glutton for
    punishment and enjoy the attention, however foolish it may make you appear?

    > If you're willing to misrepresent someone when you
    > don't know there feelings. You're no better than a
    > liar. Of course, that's of no concern to some
    > people. Whose the liar here?
    > It ain't whether you're right or wrong, it's how
    > many friends you have on your side.

    I was correct. A petulant little schoolgirl.

    (Hypothetical exchange...)
    Epi Watkins: "The moon is made of green cheese."
    Briarroot: "ROTFLMAO!"
    Epi Watkins: "Did you have any plans to address the point?"
    Briarroot: "OMFG!"
    Epi Watkins: "Oh, you're so hateful!"
    Briarroot: "Tell me Epi, you're really Butter Pants' little sister,
    aren't you?"
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

    In article <1126872148.222971.41550@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
    eddysterckx@hotmail.com says...

    --
    Giftzwerg
    ***

    In article <1126872148.222971.41550@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
    eddysterckx@hotmail.com says...

    > Briarroot wrote:
    > > Epi Watkins wrote:
    > > >
    > > > I don't understand why you got so upset with me. It was only an
    > > > opinion. I stated it as such. It was actually much more generous
    > > > towards Bush than in the message I was replying to.
    > >
    > > You are perhaps the most imbecilic moron to have ever posted here, which
    > > is no small feat!
    >
    > end of commercial break - Round 2 about to commence <insert bikini
    > model carrying an upside-down 2 around the ring>
    >
    > <commentator 1> here's hoping Mr. Watkins has some new moves up his
    > sleeve or is this opening exchange just a feint, a purposefull
    > provocation, an attempt by him to make Mr. Briarroot lose his
    > concentration for just a split-second.
    > <commentator 2> I hope Mr. Briarroot's trainer had a word with him -
    > despite looking like he has the upper hand, he looks vulnerable on the
    > "pipe" angle.
    > <commentator 1> My take exactly - Mr. Briarroot has to watch out for
    > that or he'll be snuffed out.

    > Greetz,
    >
    > Eddy Sterckx

    No round 2. I'm not going to respond to that BS.

    Epi

    ----
    If you're willing to misrepresent someone when you
    don't know there feelings. You're no better than a
    liar. Of course, that's of no concern to some
    people. Whose the liar here?
    It ain't whether you're right or wrong, it's how
    many friends you have on your side.
    ----
    http://www.curlesneck.com
  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

    <eddysterckx@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > Briarroot wrote:
    > > Epi Watkins wrote:
    > > >
    > > > I don't understand why you got so upset with me. It was only an
    > > > opinion. I stated it as such. It was actually much more generous
    > > > towards Bush than in the message I was replying to.
    > >
    > > You are perhaps the most imbecilic moron to have ever posted here, which
    > > is no small feat!
    >
    > end of commercial break - Round 2 about to commence <insert bikini
    > model carrying an upside-down 2 around the ring>
    >
    > <commentator 1> here's hoping Mr. Watkins has some new moves up his
    > sleeve or is this opening exchange just a feint, a purposefull
    > provocation, an attempt by him to make Mr. Briarroot lose his
    > concentration for just a split-second.
    > <commentator 2> I hope Mr. Briarroot's trainer had a word with him -
    > despite looking like he has the upper hand, he looks vulnerable on the
    > "pipe" angle.
    > <commentator 1> My take exactly - Mr. Briarroot has to watch out for
    > that or he'll be snuffed out.

    > Greetz,
    >
    > Eddy Sterckx

    Groan......I'm hoping that the "snuffed" out comment wasn't in regard to
    the "pipe" comment, oh punmeister <g>

  7. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

    > Do you guys see "Celebrity Deathmatch" over there in Eurotopia?

    <Excited commentator> When suddently someone from the sidelines jumps up and
    reveals an hidden costume under his jacket!!
  8. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

    "JP" <jp@nicetry.com> wrote in news:gDGWe.31$aB1.910@eagle.america.net:

    > Groan......I'm hoping that the "snuffed" out comment wasn't in
    > regard to
    > the "pipe" comment, oh punmeister <g>

    No, that would have been a weed bit over the top :)

    Greetz,

    Eddy Sterckx

    --
    "Ceterum censeo Belgicam delendam esse."
    (Cato, 'Pro Gerolphe')

    > Giftzwerg wrote:
    >
    > > Do you guys see "Celebrity Deathmatch" over there in Eurotopia?
    >
    > <quick google search> - yup, it's on MTV - wouldn't know as I've
    > gradually ceased watching tv over the last 10 years. Lowest common
    > denominator drivel. Except "The Simpsons".
    >
    > <penny drops>
    > Oh, I got it - yeah, the next line-up after this fight : Giftzwerg vs.
    > Ray :)

    gifty and I at least pick a topic to beef over.
  10. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

    .. Former president Carter
    >was smart, but he didn't have the right intelligence to be president. I
    >would put Bush above Carter there. There are different ways to be smart
    >or dumb. It's not all or nothing.
    >
    >Right. Carter was so stupid; he told the American people what they needed to hear, but didn't want to hear. . Just wait and see how prophetic he was in the early 70s
    when Peak Oil (www.PeakOil.org) arrives.
  11. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

    In article <k33oi1lufek4ubfsnve0u5g1a9nntitc8l@4ax.com>,
    Josephfromri@yahoo.com says...

    > . Former president Carter
    > >was smart, but he didn't have the right intelligence to be president. I
    > >would put Bush above Carter there. There are different ways to be smart
    > >or dumb. It's not all or nothing.
    > >
    > >Right. Carter was so stupid; he told the American people what they
    > >needed to hear, but didn't want to hear. . Just wait and see how
    > >prophetic he was in the early 70s when Peak Oil (www.PeakOil.org) arrives.

    <laughter>

    Yeah, Carter a veritable Paul Ehrlich.

    --
    Giftzwerg
    ***

    "Giftzwerg" <giftzwerg999@NOSPAMZ.hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > In article <k33oi1lufek4ubfsnve0u5g1a9nntitc8l@4ax.com>,
    > Josephfromri@yahoo.com says...
    >
    > > . Former president Carter
    > > >was smart, but he didn't have the right intelligence to be president.
    > > >would put Bush above Carter there. There are different ways to be
    smart
    > > >or dumb. It's not all or nothing.
    > > >
    > > >Right. Carter was so stupid; he told the American people what they
    > > >needed to hear, but didn't want to hear. . Just wait and see how
    > > >prophetic he was in the early 70s when Peak Oil (www.PeakOil.org)
    arrives.

    > <laughter>
    >
    > Yeah, Carter a veritable Paul Ehrlich.

    carter was too preachy, he reminded everybody of their least favorite
    school teacher but he knew what he was talking about. he might have been
    re-elected but for the hostage crisis. and reagan played that for all it was
    worth, even getting in touch with the captors and getting them to agree to
    not release them until after the election and making the treasonous arms
    for hostages deal. reagan was a traitor. it's scary how a pol only has to
    say "LIBERALS" and fools like you start drooling and foaming at the mouth
    and overlooking every and any abuse.
  13. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

    In article <7bSdncrkUbqGwbHeRVn-qA@comcast.com>, roh@comcast.net says...

    > > Yeah, Carter a veritable Paul Ehrlich.
    >
    > carter was too preachy, he reminded everybody of their least favorite
    > school teacher but he knew what he was talking about.

    Yeah, just look at his brilliant stewardship of the economy.

    > he might have been
    > re-elected but for the hostage crisis. and reagan played that for all it was
    > worth, even getting in touch with the captors and getting them to agree to
    > not release them until after the election

    Cite?

    --
    Giftzwerg
    ***
    "George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around
    failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans."
    - Mama Moonbat, scaring off the last 11
    Democrats who were still paying attention
    to her insane bullshit.
  14. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

    > In article <7bSdncrkUbqGwbHeRVn-qA@comcast.com>, roh@comcast.net says...
    >
    > > > Yeah, Carter a veritable Paul Ehrlich.
    > >
    > > carter was too preachy, he reminded everybody of their least favorite
    > > school teacher but he knew what he was talking about.
    >
    > Yeah, just look at his brilliant stewardship of the economy.
    >
    > > he might have been
    > > re-elected but for the hostage crisis. and reagan played that for all it
    was
    > > worth, even getting in touch with the captors and getting them to agree
    > > not release them until after the election
    >
    > Cite?

    it's amazing how little you know. look up weapons for hostages if you like.
    or not, it happened if you were too dense to notice the iran-contra hearings
    and ollie north i'm afraid you are just stupid.
  15. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

    In article <OYSdnaXf-d_-KrHeRVn-hQ@comcast.com>, roh@comcast.net says...

    > > > he might have been
    > > > re-elected but for the hostage crisis. and reagan played that for all it
    > was
    > > > worth, even getting in touch with the captors and getting them to agree
    > > > not release them until after the election
    > >
    > > Cite?
    >
    > it's amazing how little you know. look up weapons for hostages if you like.
    > or not, it happened if you were too dense to notice the iran-contra hearings
    > and ollie north i'm afraid you are just stupid.

    I'm looking (obviously) for a cite that proves Mr. Reagan's contact with
    the Iranian hostage-takers prior to the 1980 election and their
    agreement "not to release them until after the election."

    Got such a cite? Or are you just talking out your ass - again?

    --
    Giftzwerg
    ***
    "George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around
    failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans."
    - Mama Moonbat, scaring off the last 11
    Democrats who were still paying attention
    to her insane bullshit.

PC gaming Video Games