Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Briarroot I don't Understand

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 2:18:53 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

I don't understand why you got so upset with me. It was only an
opinion. I stated it as such. It was actually much more generous
towards Bush than in the message I was replying to.

I don't have any absolute proof that Bush is a genius either. Should I
not be allowed that opinion either. I actually think Bush is a pretty
smart guy compared to the general population. Former president Carter
was smart, but he didn't have the right intelligence to be president. I
would put Bush above Carter there. There are different ways to be smart
or dumb. It's not all or nothing.

You seemed to really get upset when I apologized to you. You
misunderstood what the apology was for. So, there might be something
there.

I'm not trying to get an argument going again. So, don't take it that
way. Let's just talk, and leave arguing points behind.

Please don't take this as argumentative. I'm just trying to explain
myself. I really am in a fog over this.

Epi

----
If you're willing to misrepresent someone when you
don't know there feelings. You're no better than a
liar. Of course, that's of no concern to some
people. Whose the liar here?
It ain't whether you're right or wrong, it's how
many friends you have on your side.
----
http://www.curlesneck.com

More about : briarroot understand

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 9:02:28 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

Briarroot wrote:
> Epi Watkins wrote:
> >
> > I don't understand why you got so upset with me. It was only an
> > opinion. I stated it as such. It was actually much more generous
> > towards Bush than in the message I was replying to.
>
> You are perhaps the most imbecilic moron to have ever posted here, which
> is no small feat!

end of commercial break - Round 2 about to commence <insert bikini
model carrying an upside-down 2 around the ring>

<commentator 1> here's hoping Mr. Watkins has some new moves up his
sleeve or is this opening exchange just a feint, a purposefull
provocation, an attempt by him to make Mr. Briarroot lose his
concentration for just a split-second.
<commentator 2> I hope Mr. Briarroot's trainer had a word with him -
despite looking like he has the upper hand, he looks vulnerable on the
"pipe" angle.
<commentator 1> My take exactly - Mr. Briarroot has to watch out for
that or he'll be snuffed out.

....

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 11:39:40 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

Giftzwerg wrote:

> Do you guys see "Celebrity Deathmatch" over there in Eurotopia?

<quick google search> - yup, it's on MTV - wouldn't know as I've
gradually ceased watching tv over the last 10 years. Lowest common
denominator drivel. Except "The Simpsons".

<penny drops>
Oh, I got it - yeah, the next line-up after this fight : Giftzwerg vs.
Ray :) 

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx
Related resources
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 11:39:43 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

Epi Watkins wrote:
>
> I don't understand why you got so upset with me. It was only an
> opinion. I stated it as such. It was actually much more generous
> towards Bush than in the message I was replying to.

You are perhaps the most imbecilic moron to have ever posted here, which
is no small feat! I have already explained everything in exacting
detail, *repeatedly.* If you are as evidently unable to comprehend
English as you appear to be, why do you think any further explanations
will enlighten you? Or is it simply that you are a glutton for
punishment and enjoy the attention, however foolish it may make you appear?


> If you're willing to misrepresent someone when you
> don't know there feelings. You're no better than a
> liar. Of course, that's of no concern to some
> people. Whose the liar here?
> It ain't whether you're right or wrong, it's how
> many friends you have on your side.

I was correct. A petulant little schoolgirl.

(Hypothetical exchange...)
Epi Watkins: "The moon is made of green cheese."
Briarroot: "ROTFLMAO!"
Epi Watkins: "Did you have any plans to address the point?"
Briarroot: "OMFG!"
Epi Watkins: "Oh, you're so hateful!"
Briarroot: "Tell me Epi, you're really Butter Pants' little sister,
aren't you?"
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 1:27:45 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

In article <1126872148.222971.41550@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
eddysterckx@hotmail.com says...
> > > I don't understand why you got so upset with me. It was only an
> > > opinion. I stated it as such. It was actually much more generous
> > > towards Bush than in the message I was replying to.
> >
> > You are perhaps the most imbecilic moron to have ever posted here, which
> > is no small feat!
>
> end of commercial break - Round 2 about to commence <insert bikini
> model carrying an upside-down 2 around the ring>
>
> <commentator 1> here's hoping Mr. Watkins has some new moves up his
> sleeve or is this opening exchange just a feint, a purposefull
> provocation, an attempt by him to make Mr. Briarroot lose his
> concentration for just a split-second.
> <commentator 2> I hope Mr. Briarroot's trainer had a word with him -
> despite looking like he has the upper hand, he looks vulnerable on the
> "pipe" angle.
> <commentator 1> My take exactly - Mr. Briarroot has to watch out for
> that or he'll be snuffed out.

Do you guys see "Celebrity Deathmatch" over there in Eurotopia?

--
Giftzwerg
***
"If [New Orleans Mayor] Ray Nagin was half as good at busing poor blacks
to safety as he was busing them to the polls, nobody would have died."
- Andrew Leach
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 7:36:58 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

In article <1126872148.222971.41550@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
eddysterckx@hotmail.com says...
>
> Briarroot wrote:
> > Epi Watkins wrote:
> > >
> > > I don't understand why you got so upset with me. It was only an
> > > opinion. I stated it as such. It was actually much more generous
> > > towards Bush than in the message I was replying to.
> >
> > You are perhaps the most imbecilic moron to have ever posted here, which
> > is no small feat!
>
> end of commercial break - Round 2 about to commence <insert bikini
> model carrying an upside-down 2 around the ring>
>
> <commentator 1> here's hoping Mr. Watkins has some new moves up his
> sleeve or is this opening exchange just a feint, a purposefull
> provocation, an attempt by him to make Mr. Briarroot lose his
> concentration for just a split-second.
> <commentator 2> I hope Mr. Briarroot's trainer had a word with him -
> despite looking like he has the upper hand, he looks vulnerable on the
> "pipe" angle.
> <commentator 1> My take exactly - Mr. Briarroot has to watch out for
> that or he'll be snuffed out.
>
> ...
>
> Greetz,
>
> Eddy Sterckx

No round 2. I'm not going to respond to that BS.

Epi

----
If you're willing to misrepresent someone when you
don't know there feelings. You're no better than a
liar. Of course, that's of no concern to some
people. Whose the liar here?
It ain't whether you're right or wrong, it's how
many friends you have on your side.
----
http://www.curlesneck.com
September 16, 2005 8:18:01 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

<eddysterckx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1126872148.222971.41550@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
>
> Briarroot wrote:
> > Epi Watkins wrote:
> > >
> > > I don't understand why you got so upset with me. It was only an
> > > opinion. I stated it as such. It was actually much more generous
> > > towards Bush than in the message I was replying to.
> >
> > You are perhaps the most imbecilic moron to have ever posted here, which
> > is no small feat!
>
> end of commercial break - Round 2 about to commence <insert bikini
> model carrying an upside-down 2 around the ring>
>
> <commentator 1> here's hoping Mr. Watkins has some new moves up his
> sleeve or is this opening exchange just a feint, a purposefull
> provocation, an attempt by him to make Mr. Briarroot lose his
> concentration for just a split-second.
> <commentator 2> I hope Mr. Briarroot's trainer had a word with him -
> despite looking like he has the upper hand, he looks vulnerable on the
> "pipe" angle.
> <commentator 1> My take exactly - Mr. Briarroot has to watch out for
> that or he'll be snuffed out.
>
> ...
>
> Greetz,
>
> Eddy Sterckx


Groan......I'm hoping that the "snuffed" out comment wasn't in regard to
the "pipe" comment, oh punmeister <g>






>
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 11:11:59 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

> Do you guys see "Celebrity Deathmatch" over there in Eurotopia?

<Excited commentator> When suddently someone from the sidelines jumps up and
reveals an hidden costume under his jacket!!
Anonymous
September 17, 2005 2:38:45 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

"JP" <jp@nicetry.com> wrote in news:gDGWe.31$aB1.910@eagle.america.net:

> Groan......I'm hoping that the "snuffed" out comment wasn't in
> regard to
> the "pipe" comment, oh punmeister <g>

No, that would have been a weed bit over the top :) 

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx


--
"Ceterum censeo Belgicam delendam esse."
(Cato, 'Pro Gerolphe')
Anonymous
September 17, 2005 4:10:30 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

<eddysterckx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1126881580.364833.38360@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Giftzwerg wrote:
>
> > Do you guys see "Celebrity Deathmatch" over there in Eurotopia?
>
> <quick google search> - yup, it's on MTV - wouldn't know as I've
> gradually ceased watching tv over the last 10 years. Lowest common
> denominator drivel. Except "The Simpsons".
>
> <penny drops>
> Oh, I got it - yeah, the next line-up after this fight : Giftzwerg vs.
> Ray :) 

gifty and I at least pick a topic to beef over.
Anonymous
September 17, 2005 12:33:40 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

.. Former president Carter
>was smart, but he didn't have the right intelligence to be president. I
>would put Bush above Carter there. There are different ways to be smart
>or dumb. It's not all or nothing.
>
>Right. Carter was so stupid; he told the American people what they needed to hear, but didn't want to hear. . Just wait and see how prophetic he was in the early 70s
when Peak Oil (www.PeakOil.org) arrives.
Anonymous
September 17, 2005 2:04:16 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

In article <k33oi1lufek4ubfsnve0u5g1a9nntitc8l@4ax.com>,
Josephfromri@yahoo.com says...

> . Former president Carter
> >was smart, but he didn't have the right intelligence to be president. I
> >would put Bush above Carter there. There are different ways to be smart
> >or dumb. It's not all or nothing.
> >
> >Right. Carter was so stupid; he told the American people what they
> >needed to hear, but didn't want to hear. . Just wait and see how
> >prophetic he was in the early 70s when Peak Oil (www.PeakOil.org) arrives.

<laughter>

Yeah, Carter a veritable Paul Ehrlich.



--
Giftzwerg
***
"George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around
failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans."
- Mama Moonbat, scaring off the last 11
Democrats who were still paying attention
to her insane bullshit.
Anonymous
September 17, 2005 6:10:34 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

"Giftzwerg" <giftzwerg999@NOSPAMZ.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.1d95ec6cb1fb201498a507@news-east.giganews.com...
> In article <k33oi1lufek4ubfsnve0u5g1a9nntitc8l@4ax.com>,
> Josephfromri@yahoo.com says...
>
> > . Former president Carter
> > >was smart, but he didn't have the right intelligence to be president.
I
> > >would put Bush above Carter there. There are different ways to be
smart
> > >or dumb. It's not all or nothing.
> > >
> > >Right. Carter was so stupid; he told the American people what they
> > >needed to hear, but didn't want to hear. . Just wait and see how
> > >prophetic he was in the early 70s when Peak Oil (www.PeakOil.org)
arrives.
>
> <laughter>
>
> Yeah, Carter a veritable Paul Ehrlich.

carter was too preachy, he reminded everybody of their least favorite
school teacher but he knew what he was talking about. he might have been
re-elected but for the hostage crisis. and reagan played that for all it was
worth, even getting in touch with the captors and getting them to agree to
not release them until after the election and making the treasonous arms
for hostages deal. reagan was a traitor. it's scary how a pol only has to
say "LIBERALS" and fools like you start drooling and foaming at the mouth
and overlooking every and any abuse.
Anonymous
September 17, 2005 11:16:20 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

In article <7bSdncrkUbqGwbHeRVn-qA@comcast.com>, roh@comcast.net says...

> > Yeah, Carter a veritable Paul Ehrlich.
>
> carter was too preachy, he reminded everybody of their least favorite
> school teacher but he knew what he was talking about.

Yeah, just look at his brilliant stewardship of the economy.

> he might have been
> re-elected but for the hostage crisis. and reagan played that for all it was
> worth, even getting in touch with the captors and getting them to agree to
> not release them until after the election

Cite?

--
Giftzwerg
***
"George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around
failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans."
- Mama Moonbat, scaring off the last 11
Democrats who were still paying attention
to her insane bullshit.
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 12:40:01 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

"Giftzwerg" <giftzwerg999@NOSPAMZ.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.1d966dd28a88e9d898a508@news-east.giganews.com...
> In article <7bSdncrkUbqGwbHeRVn-qA@comcast.com>, roh@comcast.net says...
>
> > > Yeah, Carter a veritable Paul Ehrlich.
> >
> > carter was too preachy, he reminded everybody of their least favorite
> > school teacher but he knew what he was talking about.
>
> Yeah, just look at his brilliant stewardship of the economy.
>
> > he might have been
> > re-elected but for the hostage crisis. and reagan played that for all it
was
> > worth, even getting in touch with the captors and getting them to agree
to
> > not release them until after the election
>
> Cite?

it's amazing how little you know. look up weapons for hostages if you like.
or not, it happened if you were too dense to notice the iran-contra hearings
and ollie north i'm afraid you are just stupid.
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 1:08:30 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

In article <OYSdnaXf-d_-KrHeRVn-hQ@comcast.com>, roh@comcast.net says...

> > > he might have been
> > > re-elected but for the hostage crisis. and reagan played that for all it
> was
> > > worth, even getting in touch with the captors and getting them to agree
> to
> > > not release them until after the election
> >
> > Cite?
>
> it's amazing how little you know. look up weapons for hostages if you like.
> or not, it happened if you were too dense to notice the iran-contra hearings
> and ollie north i'm afraid you are just stupid.

I'm looking (obviously) for a cite that proves Mr. Reagan's contact with
the Iranian hostage-takers prior to the 1980 election and their
agreement "not to release them until after the election."

Got such a cite? Or are you just talking out your ass - again?

--
Giftzwerg
***
"George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around
failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans."
- Mama Moonbat, scaring off the last 11
Democrats who were still paying attention
to her insane bullshit.
!