Sanyo 200 and "external antenna"

Last response: in Network Providers
June 7, 2005 4:24:19 AM

Ok, my latest follow-up to earlier posts.

Does anyone in this group have any experiences (preferably GOOD - but either
good or bad) with using an "external antenna" with a Sanyo 200 phone? (This
would NOT be for a "mobile" use - but for inside a house.)

I haven't found information (yet) on which antennae work with this model (if
any) - so if someone tells me that none do, I won't argue. However, I would like
any recommendations that I can get.

(I hope to try an external antenna BEFORE going to the expense of "repeater" or
"amplifiers")

--
Bill Klein
wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 00:24:19 GMT, "William M. Klein"
<wmklein@nospam.netcom.com> wrote:

>Does anyone in this group have any experiences (preferably GOOD - but either
>good or bad) with using an "external antenna" with a Sanyo 200 phone? (This
>would NOT be for a "mobile" use - but for inside a house.)

Go to www.wpsantennas.com, find the "Contact us" page, and send an
email to the link on that page, stating your phone make and model,
what you are trying to do, and that you need help selecting an antenna
and antenna adapter. If they can't help you, try the "Contact Info"
page on www.wilsoncellular.com direclty. You can also try the
"Contact us" page at www.digitalantenna.com.

I have no stock or ownership in these comapnies, but they have been
very helpful to me in the past, and all seem to be honest. If the
SCP-200 is fairly new, there may not be antenna adapters available
yet, but these companies are typically on the edge of developing and
selling antenna adapters for new phones. I'm sure there are other
companies out there who are honest and would be willing to help you.

Joe Huber
huber.joseph@comcast.net
!