Bsod bccode 124

aking93

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2012
Hello,
guys recently i had a bsod and they happen randomly i replaced my ram but i checked its compatible and supported my system as follows:

asus crosshair fromula v 990fx
AMD phemon II 1090T 6 core 3.2ghtz
ati ASUS EAH5570 silent 1gb gddr3
amd ram entertainment 8gb 1333 clock kit
1TB hard drive
850 watt power supply 80% bronze edtion

now i checked that my cpu works or is supported by the mobo it is supported. the ram is ok and i have an ok power supply (i got it tested). can you help me i left a link to mediafire were the mini dumps are in an zip file and it has all the bsod minidump files, so if you could help that would be much aperaited

link: http://www.mediafire.com/?b8axklpjpjjtj72 :eek:

aking93

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2012

no oc i never oc just incase of a doa part that works then doesnt

im doing prime95 tests and its a heat problem i think aswell so im watching the temp might have to get new heatsink with better thermal paste

aking93

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2012
the heat is the problem the thermal paste is *** and isnt helping with heat dispersal
and there was a small overclock but i didnt set that up, i had the pc looked at for some upgrades so they might have oc it. but the pc wont bluescreen for now scince i stoped the oc and i need to get some thermal paste. but thankyou for the help

aking93

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2012
the pc will bluescreen at a point even if have no oc it can run 24/7 but if using cpu intesive programs it will slowly heat up and then at about 60-65c it will ethier reboot to stop overheat or bluescreen but i just need something to clean off the old thermal paste and apply new quality paste so thankyou for your help but can you just have a look at those files anyway

TRENDING THREADS