clearing PCSmail Inbox

Is there a way to delete all messages in the PCSMail Inbox?

Thanks.

Michaelp2191 wrote:
> yes just go to the voice mail and press 7 to delete

PCS Mail is email, not voice mail.

--
JustThe.net - Steve Sobol / sjsobol@JustThe.net / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED

"Life's like an hourglass glued to the table" --Anna Nalick, "Breathe"

NoLife

Distinguished
May 21, 2005

Bill T wrote:
> Is there a way to delete all messages in the PCSMail Inbox?
>
> Thanks.

You can connect to your PCS Mail box with an IMAP capable email client
from your PC and delete them from there. Outlook Express (which your
using now) would work fine although I'd suggest a better email
application like Thunderbird http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/
;)

The IMAP PCS mail server is imap.sprintpcs.com and you use your PCS Mail
username and password. I assume PCS Mail is accessible via a POP email
client as well but I've never tried.

nolife wrote:
> Bill T wrote:
>> Is there a way to delete all messages in the PCSMail Inbox?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

> You can connect to your PCS Mail box with an IMAP capable email client
> from your PC and delete them from there. Outlook Express (which your
> using now) would work fine although I'd suggest a better email
> application like Thunderbird http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/
> ;)

Thanks. That worked nicely.

Bill