clearing PCSmail Inbox

Is there a way to delete all messages in the PCSMail Inbox?

Thanks.
4 answers Last reply
More about clearing pcsmail inbox

    yes just go to the voice mail and press 7 to delete

    --
    Michaelp2191

    Michaelp2191 wrote:
    > yes just go to the voice mail and press 7 to delete

    PCS Mail is email, not voice mail.

    --
    JustThe.net - Steve Sobol / sjsobol@JustThe.net / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED

    "Life's like an hourglass glued to the table" --Anna Nalick, "Breathe"

    Bill T wrote:
    > Is there a way to delete all messages in the PCSMail Inbox?
    >
    > Thanks.

    You can connect to your PCS Mail box with an IMAP capable email client
    from your PC and delete them from there. Outlook Express (which your
    using now) would work fine although I'd suggest a better email
    application like Thunderbird http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/
    ;)

    The IMAP PCS mail server is imap.sprintpcs.com and you use your PCS Mail
    username and password. I assume PCS Mail is accessible via a POP email
    client as well but I've never tried.

    nolife wrote:
    > Bill T wrote:
    >> Is there a way to delete all messages in the PCSMail Inbox?
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>

    > You can connect to your PCS Mail box with an IMAP capable email client
    > from your PC and delete them from there. Outlook Express (which your
    > using now) would work fine although I'd suggest a better email
    > application like Thunderbird http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/
    > ;)

    Thanks. That worked nicely.

    Bill