new orleans pianist & gospel pianist

Last response: in Home Audio
April 8, 2005 8:17:10 PM

Hello,

I am looking for software that use to be made by PG Music, but is no
longer available. There are 2 software programs called New Orleans
Pianist & Gospel Pianist...anyone have any ideas for finding copies of
this software??

Thanks!!
Anonymous
April 10, 2005 1:59:59 AM

>I am looking for software that use to be made by PG Music, but is no
>longer available. There are 2 software programs called New Orleans
>Pianist & Gospel Pianist...anyone have any ideas for finding copies of
>this software??

These are collections of MIDI files with short text comments on each,
integrated into a simple selector program. There's also other volumes
- Jazz Piano, Bluegrass, Jazz Guitar and more.

They're sitting on my hard drive. Despite the fact that PG no longer
market them, it would unfortunately be most improper for me to offer
to share them :-(
July 8, 2011 3:33:53 AM

Quote:

>I am looking for software that use to be made by PG Music, but is no
>longer available. There are 2 software programs called New Orleans
>Pianist & Gospel Pianist...anyone have any ideas for finding copies of
>this software??

These are collections of MIDI files with short text comments on each,
integrated into a simple selector program. There's also other volumes
- Jazz Piano, Bluegrass, Jazz Guitar and more.

They're sitting on my hard drive. Despite the fact that PG no longer
market them, it would unfortunately be most improper for me to offer
to share them :-(

Hi, I know this thread was answered a few years ago but I'm also interested in acquiring "The Jazz Pianist" for windows. I had purchased it many years ago and unfortunately, was stolen. By the time I contacted PG, I was told that they no longer sold that particular title but instead offered me the "Modern Jazz Pianist which I also have but I still prefer the original. Perhaps I could purchase a copy from you or maybe we could trade since I have an extensive collection of music software. Thanks and hope to hear from you....
P.S. that particular title is practically impossible to find, hence my request.
!