rebates, new phones

Last response: in Network Providers
June 20, 2005 3:34:55 PM

In case you are wondering how long it takes to get a rebate on a new Sprint
Phone - be prepared to wait a loooong time.

We bought two Sanyo 7400 phones, paid full freight on them, in March 25th,
filed for the rebates on them within 5 days, just got our rebate checks June
17.

That said, we like the phones, service is OK

More about : rebates phones

Anonymous
June 20, 2005 6:47:09 PM

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:34:55 -0400, "Frank Thomas" wrote:
>We bought two Sanyo 7400 phones, paid full freight on them, in March 25th,
>filed for the rebates on them within 5 days, just got our rebate checks June
>17.

I can beat that!! I bought my MM7400 on January 17, had the rebate
filed within a couple of days, and got my check on June 13. I suppose
I should mention that the rebate was rejected twice along the way
because of Sprint's internal customer service problems...

Joe Huber
huber.joseph@comcast.net
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 9:34:59 PM

Frank Thomas <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In case you are wondering how long it takes to get a rebate on a new Sprint
> Phone - be prepared to wait a loooong time.
>
> We bought two Sanyo 7400 phones, paid full freight on them, in March 25th,
> filed for the rebates on them within 5 days, just got our rebate checks June
> 17.
>
> That said, we like the phones, service is OK

Where does one find the rebate form anyway? The website seems to have
limitted the access.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse
June 21, 2005 5:35:22 AM

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:34:55 -0400, "Frank Thomas" <nospam@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In case you are wondering how long it takes to get a rebate on a new Sprint
>Phone - be prepared to wait a loooong time.

It may vary by phone, promotion, or number of applications,
because I got my rebates on two phones early last year in seven weeks
flat. I was surprised because I'd heard stories like yours.

DGI
!