Sign in with
Your question

Bluetooth peripheral device driver for windows 7 32 bit free download

Last response: in Windows 7
June 28, 2012 10:51:35 AM

I am having problems making my orange miami mobile talk to my toshiba satellite lap top with windows 7 32 bit os. It will pair but the add new device screen tells me their is a problem with the drivers ie it cant find them.
where should I look for a fix.........the bluetooth dongle9 its a PC Trading Mini USB Bluetooth Dongle Adapter - Windows XP, Windows Vista, Win 7 (32-Bit + 64-Bit) - Supports Bluetooth v2.0 and v1.2) .the phone , the lap top or the OS? any help would be appreciated.
REGARDS
Shaun Mellor
a b \ Driver
a c 352 $ Windows 7
June 28, 2012 2:29:50 PM

If the bluetooth dongle is working, issue is probably with the phone. Did you check if you can connect it to a PC with bluetooth and if you need drivers for it?
m
l
June 28, 2012 4:28:39 PM

hang-the-9 said:
If the bluetooth dongle is working, issue is probably with the phone. Did you check if you can connect it to a PC with bluetooth and if you need drivers for it?

the problem is with the phone. drivers don't appear to be installed in my OS(windows7 32 bit)
but thanks for you response any further info would be welcome.
If I can't get the damn thing to work I will save all my stuff to the 8gb mini card and read it from a card reader a pain in the bum but it will resolve a problem
regards
shaun mellor
m
l
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
June 28, 2012 5:33:41 PM

Reading your data off the card will be much much faster than Bluetooth transfers.
m
l
a b \ Driver
a c 352 $ Windows 7
June 28, 2012 6:40:03 PM

Get the drivers from the phone company, or use a USB connection, or directly off the card. Will be much faster as the above post stated.
m
l
February 1, 2014 4:31:28 AM

i want to download free bluetooth software for windows7 32 bit in dell inspiron n 5110 i5
How to Make Windows 8 work more like Windows 7-Desktop Use
There has been alot of hesitation for users to upgrade to Windows 8 from Windows 7, Vista, and XP. I've found that it works extremely well and has some very nice improvements for desktop users, mostly related to disk usage monitoring. Most of... See full content
m
l
!