Where Bob SMITH at???/Treo 650

What up Bob Smith my dear friend!

I am BACK after my Samsung A-500 bit the dust with a Treo 650...Where are
the best Treo 650 resources on the net?? I need to get up to speed...

-MetaKoMm

In article <fsidnVPUJ7dj_iTfRVn-pQ@comcast.com>, m@m.m says...
> What up Bob Smith my dear friend!
>
> I am BACK after my Samsung A-500 bit the dust with a Treo 650...Where are
> the best Treo 650 resources on the net?? I need to get up to speed...
>
> -MetaKoMm

Two that I *really* like:

http://www.treocentral.com

http://www.pdaphonehome.com

GREAT forums, Treo Central has a pretty good store (my employer has
Treo600's through T-Mobile, and they've saved us some decent money, even
after shipping, on accessories). And there are some real techie-types
at both sites with lots of great info.

Oh, and Handango has a great software store for Palms. In fact, they
used to have a Sprint portal, too, at:

http://sprint.handango.com

Before I left, there was talk of being to buy software there right from
your SPCS account. Don't know if that ever happened, though.

--
RØß
O/Siris

m wrote:
> What up Bob Smith my dear friend!
>
> I am BACK after my Samsung A-500 bit the dust with a Treo 650...Where are
> the best Treo 650 resources on the net?? I need to get up to speed...
>
> -MetaKoMm

Hello MetaKoMm,

Kevin from palmOne here. Congratulations on your new Treo. Let me add
some more to the list:

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/treo/treo650sprint/ (lots of useful
info, latest updates, Knowledge Library, etc)
http://forums.palmone.com/pe/index.jsp
http://mytreo.net/forum/
http://discussion.brighthand.com/palmhandhelds/

And don't forget to register it for any information on discounts and
promotional offers that may come up at
http://www.palmone.com/intl/productreg/select.epl

Enjoy!

Kevin