SPCS adds Blackberry 7250 to their inventory

If anyone is interested ... Here's the article http://tinyurl.com/9moq3

Bob
3 answers Last reply
More about spcs adds blackberry 7250 inventory

    I just got mine this AM as a demo for possibly replacing my 7750.
    So far I really like it. Its MUCH faster. Non of that delay you get anytime
    you press a button. The phone seems to be easier to use (not having to move
    it all around my ear to find the right spot where I can hear). Smaller but a
    bit thicker form factor.

    The downside is that there is no dock nor a port to dock it. The cable plugs
    in the side rather than the bottom. The screen is smaller but that
    shouldn't be too much of a problem.

    I think I'm going to swap over to the 7250.

    Bob Smith wrote:
    > If anyone is interested ... Here's the article http://tinyurl.com/9moq3

    Has anyone done a comparison between this phone and the Treo 650?
    I'm in the market for this type of PDA/phone device.

    --
    John Richards

    John Richards wrote:
    > Bob Smith wrote:
    >
    >> If anyone is interested ... Here's the article http://tinyurl.com/9moq3
    >

    > Has anyone done a comparison between this phone and the Treo 650?
    > I'm in the market for this type of PDA/phone device.

    search google for the comparison. For email the BB can't be beat. The
    Treo is a better phone than the BB offerings by Sprint and an all around
    better device (web, multimedia, etc) in my opinion.

Sprint PCS BlackBerry Internet Service Providers