SPCS adds Blackberry 7250 to their inventory

Last response: in Network Providers
June 23, 2005 5:58:17 PM

If anyone is interested ... Here's the article http://tinyurl.com/9moq3

Bob
June 23, 2005 5:58:18 PM

I just got mine this AM as a demo for possibly replacing my 7750.
So far I really like it. Its MUCH faster. Non of that delay you get anytime
you press a button. The phone seems to be easier to use (not having to move
it all around my ear to find the right spot where I can hear). Smaller but a
bit thicker form factor.

The downside is that there is no dock nor a port to dock it. The cable plugs
in the side rather than the bottom. The screen is smaller but that
shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I think I'm going to swap over to the 7250.

"Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> If anyone is interested ... Here's the article http://tinyurl.com/9moq3
>
> Bob

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 1:31:25 AM

Bob Smith wrote:
> If anyone is interested ... Here's the article http://tinyurl.com/9moq3

Has anyone done a comparison between this phone and the Treo 650?
I'm in the market for this type of PDA/phone device.

--
John Richards
Anonymous

John Richards wrote:
> Bob Smith wrote:
>
>> If anyone is interested ... Here's the article http://tinyurl.com/9moq3
>

> Has anyone done a comparison between this phone and the Treo 650?
> I'm in the market for this type of PDA/phone device.

search google for the comparison. For email the BB can't be beat. The
Treo is a better phone than the BB offerings by Sprint and an all around
better device (web, multimedia, etc) in my opinion.
!