What's needed to use Sprint/Sanyo cell phone for laptop in..

Last response: in Network Providers
a b D Laptop
July 6, 2005 1:52:31 PM

Can anyone share with me what's needed to use a Sprint/Sanyo 8100 cell
phone as an internet connection for my laptop. I have Sprint Vision
and a Futuredial cable.

TIA

Dobra David :smart:

--
DobraDavid
a b D Laptop

"DobraDavid" <DobraDavid.1rr6pz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
news:D obraDavid.1rr6pz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...

> Can anyone share with me what's needed to use a Sprint/Sanyo 8100 cell
> phone as an internet connection for my laptop. I have Sprint Vision
> and a Futuredial cable.
>
> TIA
>
> Dobra David :smart:

Download the Sanyo drivers from futuredial's site. Plug in your phone to the
laptop so that your laptop recognizes new hardware, and install the
drivers.Set up a new DUN on your laptop, leaving the username and password
fields blank, and use #777 as the dial up number.

Bob
!