Install outlook express 2003 windows 7

What do I need to do to download Outlook Express 2003?
6 answers Last reply
More about install outlook express 2003 windows
  1. You can't install Outlook Express on Windows 7, but there are options, as you can see here.
  2. Hi :)

Use Thunderbird......

All the best Brett :)
  3. So many programs use Outlook Express. When I try to click on a lot of site's "Contact Us by Email", my computer says program not installed. A lot of times the email is through Outlook--such as craigslist. It doesn't even give you their email address most of the time. When I had XP the Outlook box just popped up and I typed my question. I don't know what to do.
  4. bonniebuck said:
    So many programs use Outlook Express. When I try to click on a lot of site's "Contact Us by Email", my computer says program not installed. A lot of times the email is through Outlook--such as craigslist. It doesn't even give you their email address most of the time. When I had XP the Outlook box just popped up and I typed my question. I don't know what to do.
  5. Creating new users isn't going to help resolve the issue. If you want to use a web client for your email there isn't an easy way to get the email links on website to work. If you use a standard emal client, like Outlook that is set as the default email client it will resolve this issue. You could also copy the ling and then remove the "mailto:" and paste what is left (the email address) into your email To: field.
  6. Here's how: It's called zExpress. It's something new I just encountered.
    That's the Website: Zinstall.com
Ask a new question

Read More

Download Windows 7 Outlook Express