* Does the Gina3G work with Asus' A8N-SLI Deluxe?

Last response: in Home Audio
April 11, 2005 3:58:28 PM

Archived from groups: cakewalk.audio,cakewalk.general,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

Does anyone have the Echo3G working with the Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe
motherboard? After waiting 3 weeks for my Gina to arrive, I now fear an
incompatibility issue. :(  I hope I'm wrong and the problem is elsewhere.
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 8:14:09 PM

Mike Schmidt wrote:

> Does anyone have the Echo3G working with the Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe
> motherboard? After waiting 3 weeks for my Gina to arrive, I now fear an
> incompatibility issue. :(  I hope I'm wrong and the problem is elsewhere.

If you Gina hasn't arrived, what makes you worry about incompatibility?

PapaNate
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 8:14:10 PM

"Papanate" <nospamagain@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
> Mike Schmidt wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have the Echo3G working with the Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe
>> motherboard? After waiting 3 weeks for my Gina to arrive, I now fear an
>> incompatibility issue. :(  I hope I'm wrong and the problem is elsewhere.
>
> If you Gina hasn't arrived, what makes you worry about incompatibility?

Sorry for being unclear. After waiting 3 weeks for the thing to arrive, IT
ARRIVED.

Went through the installation process, and it's listen in the device
manager... but the Sounds and Audio Devices menu doesn't see it. And the
Echo Console produces an error when I try to load it.
!