Coverage? Brunswick,ME - Sebasco Estates, ME

Checked Sprint's Coverages page... came up with "Sorry......"
I am looking for:

Personal Experiences in that area about:
Sprint Coverage?
Roaming coverage?

Need replies by 9PM Wed July 13th

TIA!

"Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> Checked Sprint's Coverages page... came up with "Sorry......"
> I am looking for:
>
> Personal Experiences in that area about:
> Sprint Coverage?
> Roaming coverage?
>
> Need replies by 9PM Wed July 13th
>
> TIA!

And what happens if you don't get any positive replies? I'd suggest that you
add the F&C A option on your plan, if you plan on being there for awhile.

Bob

"Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> "Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> > Checked Sprint's Coverages page... came up with "Sorry......"
> > I am looking for:
> >
> > Personal Experiences in that area about:
> > Sprint Coverage?
> > Roaming coverage?
> >
> > Need replies by 9PM Wed July 13th
> >
> > TIA!
> >
> And what happens if you don't get any positive replies? I'd suggest that
you
> add the F&C A option on your plan, if you plan on being there for awhile.
>
> Bob

Thanks!

It's only for a few days..

I have F&CA ... I was just trying to see what type of coverage worked(If
any!) up there....
One reason it to see how many batteries.. if it's analog only!