Sony vaio AR21S go7600gt drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainvera

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2012
Hi,

I like to think of myself as a pretty autonomous person, i normally insist and search so much that i always find the answer to my problems. But this time i couldn't do it...

My father bought a 2nd hand vaio ( the VGN-AR21S) for my little brother and asked me to install the games he likes, including league of legends... But league of legends wouldn't start, it would just get stuck at the loading screen, i went to the forums and they advised to install the latest drivers, so... i Dled driver sweeper, went into safe mode and tried to delete the drivers.

1st problem- when i press clean to delete the drivers, it deletes some but eventually gives an error "unhandled exception etc etc" i thought "meh, it deleted some, no problem"

I came back to windows and was greeted with the expected low res desktop screen. Went to the Nvidia website and DLed the drivers..

2nd problem- the drivers don't work, they say "The NVIDIA Setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit.". Now i can't install new drivers and i also don't have the original ones, so i cannot revert back... what do i do??

Thanks in advance!

PS: I found this post but all the links are outdated... http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/770-63-geforce-go7600-driver

captainvera

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2012

That's all right except the OS which is indeed windows 7 32 bits... i tried that exact driver (from another website) and i got the "The NVIDIA Setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit." error message. But i will give it a try!

captainvera

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2012

Strangest thing happened, now it says that the OS detected by the setup program is not windows 2000 or xp/7 32-bit.... But i am sure that this is windows 7 32 bits.. what's going on?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS