New Here...

Last response: in Network Providers
July 12, 2005 12:40:12 PM

I just got a Sprint Sanyo MM5600 Cell phone... Where can I get a program for
my PC to upload things onto it?

More about : question

Anonymous
July 12, 2005 4:33:37 PM

"Craig L" <liguy1@optonline.net> wrote in message
> I just got a Sprint Sanyo MM5600 Cell phone... Where can I get a program
for
> my PC to upload things onto it?

You don't need a program. On the phone, go into tools extras pc connection
, then connect the cable it comes with to the phone and to a USB port on
your puter.

Your computer will see the phone as a mass storage device, just like a
digital camera or something thing. You can then put files on the media card.
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 11:46:07 PM

Frank Thomas wrote:
> "Craig L" <liguy1@optonline.net> wrote in message
>> I just got a Sprint Sanyo MM5600 Cell phone... Where can I get a program for
>> my PC to upload things onto it?
>>

> You don't need a program. On the phone, go into tools extras pc connection
> , then connect the cable it comes with to the phone and to a USB port on
> your puter.
>
> Your computer will see the phone as a mass storage device, just like a
> digital camera or something thing. You can then put files on the media card.

Would this work for uploading/downloading the address book/contacts list
also, or only for media files?

--
John Richards