Power Supply

MetChazz

Distinguished
May 13, 2003
Looking for help....
I have an older computer (about 5 years). It is still in good shape other than my power supply just died. I do not know where or what is a good replacement for it. It is an Enlight 200w power supply. Model no. EN-8207801. I am running a 233 MX Pent. I am not quite sure on the case model. This computer is still useful to me and I would hate to dump it because of a power supply. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

For that computer you'll probably end up with a 250W replacement, because I believe that P/S has the switch wired to the P/S and should be a standard AT/PS replacement, from your local computer store.

<b><font color=purple>Details, Details, Its all in the Details, If you need help, Don't leave out the Details.</font color=purple></b>

svol

Champion
I think you need to look for an atleast 200W AT powersupply (this means that the powersupply has two 6 pin connectors running towards the motherboard and that the power button is directly connected with the powersupply). Most large/good hardware stores will be able to sell one to you.

If it doesn't look like an AT powersupply you need to buy an atleast 200W ATX powersupply.

My dual-PSU PC is so powerfull that the neighbourhood dims when I turn it on :eek: