sprint rebate program

Ok, so I emailed CS about the new shitty rebate program, complained because
I would be able to get the 150 this oct. Did a good rant, all true stuff and
valid points. They emailed me back and said because of my good customer
status that I am eligible now for the 150 and to goto a store to have it
done. Question, will the store honor it when I bring in a copy of the email
or tell me to get screwed? Also, verizon offers the treo 650 i am looking at
for 50 less then sprints with the 150, would they match?

Capt.
4 answers Last reply
More about sprint rebate program

    "Capn" <capn@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Ok, so I emailed CS about the new shitty rebate program, complained
    because
    > I would be able to get the 150 this oct. Did a good rant, all true stuff
    and
    > valid points. They emailed me back and said because of my good customer
    > status that I am eligible now for the 150 and to goto a store to have it
    > done. Question, will the store honor it when I bring in a copy of the
    email
    > or tell me to get screwed? Also, verizon offers the treo 650 i am looking
    at
    > for 50 less then sprints with the 150, would they match?
    >
    > Capt.

    If you've got written approval for the credit, take it with you. As for
    matching Verizon's price, that's something to discuss with the store
    manager. I doubt that they will bend, but it's worth a try.

    Bob

    Capn wrote:
    > Ok, so I emailed CS about the new shitty rebate program, complained because
    > I would be able to get the 150 this oct. Did a good rant, all true stuff and
    > valid points. They emailed me back and said because of my good customer
    > status that I am eligible now for the 150 and to goto a store to have it

    How come you were successful where I failed when I tried the same thing?
    It seems to depend on how accommodating the CSR is. It's like playing
    Russian Roulette. What a way to run a business!

    --
    John Richards

    In my opinion it is worth a lot more than $50 not to be stuck with
    verizon service.

    Capn wrote:
    > Ok, so I emailed CS about the new shitty rebate program, complained because
    > I would be able to get the 150 this oct. Did a good rant, all true stuff and
    > valid points. They emailed me back and said because of my good customer
    > status that I am eligible now for the 150 and to goto a store to have it
    > done. Question, will the store honor it when I bring in a copy of the email
    > or tell me to get screwed? Also, verizon offers the treo 650 i am looking at
    > for 50 less then sprints with the 150, would they match?
    >
    > Capt.

    thanks for all the input. I know the feeling about it being a luck of the
    draw, I still need to see if they honor it though. Kind of makes you
    question things though. I'll let people know what happens. Thanks again.

    Capt.

    "Jerome Zelinske" <jeromez1@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > In my opinion it is worth a lot more than $50 not to be stuck with verizon
    > service.
    >

    > Capn wrote:
    >> Ok, so I emailed CS about the new shitty rebate program, complained
    >> because I would be able to get the 150 this oct. Did a good rant, all
    >> true stuff and valid points. They emailed me back and said because of my
    >> good customer status that I am eligible now for the 150 and to goto a
    >> store to have it done. Question, will the store honor it when I bring in
    >> a copy of the email or tell me to get screwed? Also, verizon offers the
    >> treo 650 i am looking at for 50 less then sprints with the 150, would
    >> they match?
    >>
    >> Capt.

Sprint PCS Internet Service Providers