sprint rebate program

Ok, so I emailed CS about the new shitty rebate program, complained because
I would be able to get the 150 this oct. Did a good rant, all true stuff and
valid points. They emailed me back and said because of my good customer
status that I am eligible now for the 150 and to goto a store to have it
done. Question, will the store honor it when I bring in a copy of the email
or tell me to get screwed? Also, verizon offers the treo 650 i am looking at
for 50 less then sprints with the 150, would they match?

Capt.

"Capn" <capn@charter.net> wrote in message
> Ok, so I emailed CS about the new shitty rebate program, complained
because
> I would be able to get the 150 this oct. Did a good rant, all true stuff
and
> valid points. They emailed me back and said because of my good customer
> status that I am eligible now for the 150 and to goto a store to have it
> done. Question, will the store honor it when I bring in a copy of the
email
> or tell me to get screwed? Also, verizon offers the treo 650 i am looking
at
> for 50 less then sprints with the 150, would they match?
>
> Capt.

If you've got written approval for the credit, take it with you. As for
matching Verizon's price, that's something to discuss with the store
manager. I doubt that they will bend, but it's worth a try.

Bob

Capn wrote:
> Ok, so I emailed CS about the new shitty rebate program, complained because
> I would be able to get the 150 this oct. Did a good rant, all true stuff and
> valid points. They emailed me back and said because of my good customer
> status that I am eligible now for the 150 and to goto a store to have it

How come you were successful where I failed when I tried the same thing?
It seems to depend on how accommodating the CSR is. It's like playing
Russian Roulette. What a way to run a business!

--
John Richards

In my opinion it is worth a lot more than $50 not to be stuck with
verizon service.

Capn wrote:
> Ok, so I emailed CS about the new shitty rebate program, complained because
> I would be able to get the 150 this oct. Did a good rant, all true stuff and
> valid points. They emailed me back and said because of my good customer
> status that I am eligible now for the 150 and to goto a store to have it
> done. Question, will the store honor it when I bring in a copy of the email
> or tell me to get screwed? Also, verizon offers the treo 650 i am looking at
> for 50 less then sprints with the 150, would they match?
>
> Capt.

thanks for all the input. I know the feeling about it being a luck of the
draw, I still need to see if they honor it though. Kind of makes you
question things though. I'll let people know what happens. Thanks again.

Capt.