Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

What Nextel is telling their customers on the merger

Tags:
  • Sprint PCS
  • Nextel
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
Anonymous
July 14, 2005 10:33:04 PM

Just noticed this FAQ on Nextel's website -
http://www.nextelenterprise.com/merger/ From reading answers to all the
questions in the right frame, it looks like Nextel will be supporting their
Iden system till 2010.

I didn't see any FAQ comments on SPCS's or sprint.com's web sites

Bob

More about : nextel telling customers merger

July 14, 2005 10:33:05 PM

"Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Just noticed this FAQ on Nextel's website -
> http://www.nextelenterprise.com/merger/ From reading answers to all the
> questions in the right frame, it looks like Nextel will be supporting
their
> Iden system till 2010.

They've mentioned that date a couple of times since the merger. I would
imagine that they'll try to move most consumer users over to the Sprint
network and leave iDen for Public Safety/ Government/ Big Corporate
accounts.