What Nextel is telling their customers on the merger

Just noticed this FAQ on Nextel's website -
http://www.nextelenterprise.com/merger/ From reading answers to all the
questions in the right frame, it looks like Nextel will be supporting their
Iden system till 2010.

I didn't see any FAQ comments on SPCS's or sprint.com's web sites

Bob
1 answer Last reply
More about what nextel telling customers merger

    "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > Just noticed this FAQ on Nextel's website -
    > http://www.nextelenterprise.com/merger/ From reading answers to all the
    > questions in the right frame, it looks like Nextel will be supporting
    their
    > Iden system till 2010.

    They've mentioned that date a couple of times since the merger. I would
    imagine that they'll try to move most consumer users over to the Sprint
    network and leave iDen for Public Safety/ Government/ Big Corporate
    accounts.

    > I didn't see any FAQ comments on SPCS's or sprint.com's web sites

Sprint PCS Nextel Internet Service Providers