solitaire

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 27, 2004 10:48:46 AM

When I choose the game of solitaire, from the games sub
munu of the accessories games menu, I can't play it as it
doen't load. How do I fix it or is there a download or
patch to repair this problem?

More about : solitaire

Anonymous
September 27, 2004 4:43:39 PM

Hi Paul,

"Paul" <bdmccready@msn.com> wrote in message news:1e8601c4a498$b5fbd160$a501280a@phx.gbl...
| When I choose the game of solitaire, from the games sub
| munu of the accessories games menu, I can't play it as it
| doen't load. How do I fix it or is there a download or
| patch to repair this problem?

I suggest you reinstall Solitaire on your system...

To add/remove Windows XP Games:

Click START / Control Panel / Add or Remove Programs / Add Remove Windows Components /
Accessories and Utilities / [Details...] / Games / [Details...] / pick your games / Click [OK] 3 times.

--
Cheers,
Jimmy S.

Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk