Laptop doesn't connect to internet

Hi,

I have just setup an MN-700, and can connect to the
internet through my desktop. I have an existing router,
and left that in line, the MN-700 is setup as an Access
Point.

My laptop is a dell latitude D600/centrino based unit. I
can see the SSID of my access point, but can't seem to
communicate to it, or get out to the internet trough it.
My desktop does connect to the internet just fine.

The Intel PROSet S/W sees the SSID, but also one that is
hundreds of miles away. How do I convience it to hook up
to the wireless? I have no security on either end.

thanx for any help

Jay
1 answer Last reply
More about laptop doesn connect internet

    I'm having same problem with Dell Desktop--just
    mysteriously stopped connecting to wireless router.
    Absolutely can't figure it out.

Routers Laptops Connection Internet Networking