Ready Link Question

Last response: in Network Providers
July 17, 2005 11:33:25 AM

I keep getting an error 0067-xxx everytime I try to use my Ready Link. Whats
is wrong with this thing. I have a Sanyo MM-8300. Thanks for the help ahead
of time

More about : ready link question

Anonymous
July 30, 2005 2:01:10 AM

In article <11dkk1mbek7n0d8@corp.supernews.com>, hags1684@cableone.net
says...
> I keep getting an error 0067-xxx everytime I try to use my Ready Link. Whats
> is wrong with this thing. I have a Sanyo MM-8300. Thanks for the help ahead
> of time

Sorry I missed this post when it was sent. Are you still getting the
error? I hope you called *2 and got a Vision/Ready Link tech. They
should have been able to fix you up in just a couple of minutes.

--
RØß
O/Siris