Unlock SamSung A660 SpringPCS

Last response: in Network Providers
a b Ô Samsung
July 18, 2005 4:30:33 PM

I have a springpcs A660. How do I unlock it? I have a cable (I got it
from the SnapDialer SW) which is a USB cable -- do i need that?

Any feedback would be appreicfated.
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
July 18, 2005 9:31:55 PM

Well, hmmm. Not sure -- I see all these "codes" at cellphonehacks.com,
for my phone type, but whenever I type them in - nothing happens..
Sounds like I don't know what I am doing, Any "Cell Phone Hack for
dummies" site woudl be great.

Thanks

JLS
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
July 19, 2005 1:01:10 AM

johnleslieshute@yahoo.com wrote:
> I have a springpcs A660. How do I unlock it? I have a cable (I got it
> from the SnapDialer SW) which is a USB cable -- do i need that?
>
> Any feedback would be appreicfated.

What makes you think it is "locked"? SprintPCS phones can only be
used on SprintPCS.

--
John Richards
a b Ô Samsung

On 18 Jul 2005 12:30:33 -0700, johnleslieshute@yahoo.com wrote:

>I have a springpcs A660. How do I unlock it? I have a cable (I got it
>from the SnapDialer SW) which is a USB cable -- do i need that?
>
>Any feedback would be appreicfated.

If you asking for the code you need so the phone can be used on a
network outside Sprint, good luck. Only SprintPCS knows the Master
Subsidy Lock (MSL) for each phone they sell. Try calling them up,
asking for the MSL and tell them why you want it. Try not to get
upset as you hear them roaring with laughter at the request.
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
July 20, 2005 5:14:27 AM

You don't. There is no need to.

johnleslieshute@yahoo.com wrote:
> I have a springpcs A660. How do I unlock it? I have a cable (I got it
> from the SnapDialer SW) which is a USB cable -- do i need that?
>
> Any feedback would be appreicfated.

Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
July 20, 2005 10:48:03 AM

NobodyMan -- I ***have*** a USB Cable and BITPIM, but I couldn't get it
to work!!! Any ideas why it's failing - it doesn't even see the Phone
as a possible modem - it only sees my laptop internal modem.
!