Sprint coverage in U.S. Virgin Islands?

How is the sprint coverage in U.S. Virgin Islands (Specifically St. Thomas
and St. John)?

Is it part of National Plan or will I have to pay roamin charges?

Thanks.

--
Hemant Shah /"\ ASCII ribbon campaign
E-mail: NoJunkMailshah@xnet.com \ / ---------------------

    Not sure of the total coverage but my daughter went there for honeymoon in
    October of 2003 and everything was included in basic coverage.

    scannell
    cols oh

    While stranded on information super highway scannell wrote:
    > Not sure of the total coverage but my daughter went there for honeymoon in
    > October of 2003 and everything was included in basic coverage.
    >
    > scannell
    > cols oh

    Thanks. I came back from St. Thomas this week. Coverage in tourist locations
    was very good. Unfortunately at the Bolongo Bay resort where I was staying,
    the coverage was not good. I could get good reception only from one corner of
    the balcony.

    > "Hemant Shah" <shah@typhoon.xnet.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> How is the sprint coverage in U.S. Virgin Islands (Specifically St. Thomas
    >> and St. John)?
    >>
    >> Is it part of National Plan or will I have to pay roamin charges?
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Hemant Shah /"\ ASCII ribbon campaign
    >> E-mail: NoJunkMailshah@xnet.com \ / ---------------------
    >> X against HTML mail
    >> TO REPLY, REMOVE NoJunkMail / \ and postings
    >> FROM MY E-MAIL ADDRESS.
    >> -----------------[DO NOT SEND UNSOLICITED BULK E-MAIL]------------------
    >> I haven't lost my mind, Above opinions are mine only.
    >> it's backed up on tape somewhere. Others can have their own.

    --
    Hemant Shah /"\ ASCII ribbon campaign
    E-mail: NoJunkMailshah@xnet.com \ / ---------------------
    X against HTML mail
    TO REPLY, REMOVE NoJunkMail / \ and postings
    FROM MY E-MAIL ADDRESS.
    -----------------[DO NOT SEND UNSOLICITED BULK E-MAIL]------------------
    I haven't lost my mind, Above opinions are mine only.
    it's backed up on tape somewhere. Others can have their own.

Sprint PCS Email Internet Service Providers