key code

Last response: in Video Games
September 27, 2004 2:58:57 PM

I purchased the game Monster Truck Madness from a yard
sale but do not have the key code to activate the
game ... how can I get the key code?

More about : key code

Anonymous
September 27, 2004 7:34:39 PM

Hi Tedybar,

<tedybar50@msn.com> wrote in message news:22b101c4a4bb$a91b3a30$a501280a@phx.gbl...
| I purchased the game Monster Truck Madness from a yard
| sale but do not have the key code to activate the
| game ... how can I get the key code?

Call the MS Product Replacement Centre: Mon - Fri 8am -10pm ET
in the US at: 1-(800)-360-7561, or in Canada at: 1-(800) 933-4750
For more information: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

* I suspect that the handling costs might be too expensive however..

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Visit my Zone.com / Gaming Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk or Call /
Contact