key code

I purchased the game Monster Truck Madness from a yard
sale but do not have the key code to activate the
game ... how can I get the key code?
2 answers Last reply
More about code

    Hi Tedybar,

    <tedybar50@msn.com> wrote in message news:22b101c4a4bb$a91b3a30$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    | I purchased the game Monster Truck Madness from a yard
    | sale but do not have the key code to activate the
    | game ... how can I get the key code?

    Call the MS Product Replacement Centre: Mon - Fri 8am -10pm ET
    in the US at: 1-(800)-360-7561, or in Canada at: 1-(800) 933-4750
    For more information: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

    * I suspect that the handling costs might be too expensive however..

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    Visit my Zone.com / Gaming Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk or Call /
    Contact