Tracking Your Cell Phone

Last response: in Network Providers
July 26, 2005 7:40:46 PM

Do anyone know how do you track your cell phone over the internet i have
heard that it can be done but don't know how to do it cell phone i have
chooen to track is a MM-5600.

--
REDMAN5810

More about : tracking cell phone

Anonymous
July 26, 2005 7:40:47 PM

REDMAN5810 wrote:

> Do anyone know how do you track your cell phone over the internet i have
> heard that it can be done but don't know how to do it cell phone i have
> chooen to track is a MM-5600.

Sorry, REDMAN, you've been watching too much TV! <g>

Notan
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 8:34:17 PM

Notan how do you think they track you with 911 there is people that do
it but you got to pay hummmmm looking for a free way to do it

--
REDMAN5810
July 27, 2005 2:45:40 AM

In article <REDMAN5810.1ssqsy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net>,
REDMAN5810.1ssqsy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net says...

> Notan how do you think they track you with 911 there is people that do
> it but you got to pay hummmmm looking for a free way to do it

Not over the Internet, they don't. Only a very select group within
Sprint PCS even has access to the functions, and they will provide this
ONLY with court order. Sprint will even refuse a subpoena.

You cannot use E911 location functions unless you are a designated E911
center with all the necessary upgrades. And I'm fairly certain that
using that for personal reasons will result a visit from some men in
dark glasses and windbreakers "knocking" on your door.

--
RØß
O/Siris

"REDMAN5810" <REDMAN5810.1ssqsy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> Notan how do you think they track you with 911 there is people that do
> it but you got to pay hummmmm looking for a free way to do it
>

> --
> REDMAN5810

Buy a Nextel phone, or wait another six months. And all it will do is give
periodical updates over the internet. It may not even be real time tracking,
just where you've been.

AL
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 3:46:47 PM

Nextel and Cingular have services that they sell to businesses that allow
them to track employees. I have been told that it uses the gps capabilities
of the gps enabled phones. Also, there are new services coming out that
will allow you to find restrauants close to you based upon the gps features
in your gps enabled phones. I also remember reading about AT&T having a
service that you could use to find your friend if they had a gps enabled
phone and they somehow gave you permission to do it.

Gary
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 10:36:38 AM

ok thanks gary i guess notan was not looking at too much t.v and i must
have ask a question that he did not know nothing about it maybe next
time he will think before he type.

--
REDMAN5810
July 28, 2005 10:25:52 PM

REDMAN5810 wrote:

> ok thanks gary i guess notan was not looking at too much t.v and i must
> have ask a question that he did not know nothing about it maybe next
> time he will think before he type.

You, my friend, are one scary little man!

Notan
!