hybernation kills connection

Last response: in Networking
Share
May 31, 2004 1:18:05 AM

i'm running Win XP Pro on a desktop and laptop. I have the
MN-700 Router. When ever I come back from hybernating the
system(s), both the internet connections are dead, and 90%
of the time I have to restart the computer to get the
internet going again. Any fixes for that?

also, if my wireless connection is idle, IE and MSN and
all other internet using progams don't work, but i still
have 'excellent wireless connection'.
Anonymous
June 1, 2004 4:57:09 PM

William,
It sounds like you may be experiencing the situation described in KB article
324024 (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324024)

!