LG VX6000 question

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
July 30, 2005 4:05:03 AM

Hello everyone,

My sister has a LG VX6000 cell phone with Verizon which she no
longer has any use for as she got a new one and moved to Cingular. I
currently have an old Sanyo 4000 which is over 5 years old (works
great still) but I was wondering, provided that I could get someone to
unlock the phone, would this work on the Sprint network? I'm just
asking because I have a free phone here and there is no chance that
I'm going to pay over $200 for a new one from Sprint.

Thanks in advance,

Nick

More about : vx6000 question

Anonymous
July 30, 2005 10:12:00 AM

No, Sprint PCS will only activate Sprint PCS phones.

!