Sanyo MM7400 gone already???

Last response: in Network Providers
July 30, 2005 2:49:55 PM

It appears that the Sanyo MM7400 is already gone from Sprint's
offering (at least on the web). I know that these phone models turn
over pretty quickly, but this one sure didn't seem to be around very
long. Are there any particular reasons, other than normal turnover,
for that???

Joe Huber
huber.joseph@comcast.net

More about : sanyo mm7400

Anonymous
July 31, 2005 3:33:15 PM

From my personal experience it seems to be a lemon of a phone. I bought one
this sprint from the sprint store and got the insurance (I've learned my
lesson).

Since then, I'm now on my 3rd phone. They're just cheaply made and don't
last long. I expect this one to quit in about 2 months based on previous
usage.

"Joseph Huber" <huber.joseph@comcast.net> wrote in message
> It appears that the Sanyo MM7400 is already gone from Sprint's
> offering (at least on the web). I know that these phone models turn
> over pretty quickly, but this one sure didn't seem to be around very
> long. Are there any particular reasons, other than normal turnover,
> for that???
>
> Joe Huber
> huber.joseph@comcast.net
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 6:29:49 PM

"John Doe" <divx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> From my personal experience it seems to be a lemon of a phone. I bought
one
> this sprint from the sprint store and got the insurance (I've learned my
> lesson).
>
> Since then, I'm now on my 3rd phone. They're just cheaply made and don't
> last long. I expect this one to quit in about 2 months based on previous
> usage.
>

> "Joseph Huber" <huber.joseph@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > It appears that the Sanyo MM7400 is already gone from Sprint's
> > offering (at least on the web). I know that these phone models turn
> > over pretty quickly, but this one sure didn't seem to be around very
> > long. Are there any particular reasons, other than normal turnover,
> > for that???
> >
> > Joe Huber
> > huber.joseph@comcast.net

Ive used mine for the past 9 months with no problems at all.

Ardz
!