PM-8200 upload memo recordings?

Last response: in Network Providers
July 31, 2005 9:21:43 PM

Do any of you know a way to retrieve my memos from the Sanyo PM-8200? I
have something that I really want to get off there and don't wanna lose
quality (i.e. putting my phone up to a mike). I've tried navigating the
file system through BitPim but no luck.
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 7:33:41 AM

babanoosh wrote:
> Do any of you know a way to retrieve my memos from the Sanyo PM-8200? I
> have something that I really want to get off there and don't wanna lose
> quality (i.e. putting my phone up to a mike). I've tried navigating the
> file system through BitPim but no luck.

I've used matching audio connectors and load them into my computer.
!