PM-8200 upload memo recordings?

Do any of you know a way to retrieve my memos from the Sanyo PM-8200? I
have something that I really want to get off there and don't wanna lose
quality (i.e. putting my phone up to a mike). I've tried navigating the
file system through BitPim but no luck.

babanoosh wrote:
> Do any of you know a way to retrieve my memos from the Sanyo PM-8200? I
> have something that I really want to get off there and don't wanna lose
> quality (i.e. putting my phone up to a mike). I've tried navigating the
> file system through BitPim but no luck.

I've used matching audio connectors and load them into my computer.