PM-8200 upload memo recordings?

Do any of you know a way to retrieve my memos from the Sanyo PM-8200? I
have something that I really want to get off there and don't wanna lose
quality (i.e. putting my phone up to a mike). I've tried navigating the
file system through BitPim but no luck.
1 answer Last reply
More about 8200 upload memo recordings

    babanoosh wrote:
    > Do any of you know a way to retrieve my memos from the Sanyo PM-8200? I
    > have something that I really want to get off there and don't wanna lose
    > quality (i.e. putting my phone up to a mike). I've tried navigating the
    > file system through BitPim but no luck.

    I've used matching audio connectors and load them into my computer.

Sprint PCS File System Internet Service Providers