What is problem (code43) on windows

MY COMPUTER HAS A 64BIT BLUETOTH DRIVER AND I AM USSING A 32BIT OS SO THE DEVICE SHOWS ERROR CODE (43) .AND EACH TIME I INSTAL A DIFFERENT BLUETOOTH DRIVER IT DOES NOT WORK. PLEASE COULD YOU HELP ME OUT
3 answers Last reply
More about what problem code43 windows
  1. You can't use a 64-bit driver on a 32-bit OS, is there a 32-bit version of the Bluetooth drivers you need?

If you want us to find the right drivers for you, then we need more information such as what your system specs/ system model you're using .
  2. CDdude55 said:
    You can't use a 64-bit driver on a 32-bit OS, is there a 32-bit version of the Bluetooth drivers you need?

If you want us to find the right drivers for you, then we need more information such as what your system specs/ system model you're using .

stangong.
    thank for that information. i have hp 630 mechine old version of bluetooth driver is generic bluetooth adaptor
  3. Go here: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=5086787&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=5086782&swLang=13&taskId=135&swEnvOID=4052#11394

And go down to the Network drivers and pick "Atheros Bluetooth Driver " and install those. It's both the 32-bit and 64-bit Bluetooth driver for your HP laptop model.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Computers Devices Bluetooth Windows 7