Changing plans online

I weanted to change my plan online last night since my cycle was about
to end. I clicked on everything and agreed to a new contact. Then
when I checked I'm still on my old plan! How long does it take to set
in? Should I call them or go to a store for this. Or just act as if
it never happened...

My cycle changed this morning. I did the online change before the
cutoff--I think. Tried calling but it being the first of the month
they are probably deluged. Automated system said there might be a
longer than usual wait. So I'll give it a couple of days THEN call.

"Leebehr" <lgrupsmith@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I weanted to change my plan online last night since my cycle was about
> to end. I clicked on everything and agreed to a new contact. Then
> when I checked I'm still on my old plan! How long does it take to set
> in? Should I call them or go to a store for this. Or just act as if
> it never happened...

The plan won't change till your billing cycle rolls over. You might want to
give CS a call and ask them to look over your account (without mentioning
your new changes). Let them say "It looks like your plan will be changing"
or something like that. If you don't hear them say that, then inquire if
your requested changes are showing up and tell them when you did make the
changes on line.

Bob