New 'sub menu' on Vision

Last response: in Network Providers
August 14, 2005 12:10:09 AM

I just noticed a new 'sub menu' on the NEWS option.

#5 Local TV News
Which can be tailored to local zip code
with sub options...

Weather
Sports
Finance
... at least for me...

More about : menu vision

Anonymous
August 14, 2005 8:25:07 PM

"Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote in message
news:BssLe.1776$A%3.1459@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com...
> I just noticed a new 'sub menu' on the NEWS option.
>
> #5 Local TV News
> Which can be tailored to local zip code
> with sub options...
>
> Weather
> Sports
> Finance
> .. at least for me...

For yours truly, I get a message when going to the Vision home page on my
Sanyo 5300 that they are upgrading the system in my area, yet I can go into
bookmarks and go to any of the sites. SPCS says they are just updating the
Vision Home page.

Am interested in see whether that new sub menu shows up when I get the
Vision home page back up.

By the by Joe, which phone model do you have?

Bob
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 8:43:28 PM

"Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:D fKLe.5961$Je.732@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...

> "Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> > I just noticed a new 'sub menu' on the NEWS option.
> >
> > #5 Local TV News
> > Which can be tailored to local zip code
> > with sub options...
> >
> > Weather
> > Sports
> > Finance
> > .. at least for me...
>
> For yours truly, I get a message when going to the Vision home page on my
> Sanyo 5300 that they are upgrading the system in my area, yet I can go
into
> bookmarks and go to any of the sites. SPCS says they are just updating the
> Vision Home page.
>
> Am interested in see whether that new sub menu shows up when I get the
> Vision home page back up.
>
> By the by Joe, which phone model do you have?
>
> Bob

I also have the 5300...
I have heard from other, yesterday in Orlando area, that they received same
message..
!