New 'sub menu' on Vision

I just noticed a new 'sub menu' on the NEWS option.

#5 Local TV News
Which can be tailored to local zip code
with sub options...

Weather
Sports
Finance
... at least for me...
2 answers Last reply
More about menu vision

    "Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote in message
    news:BssLe.1776$A%3.1459@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com...
    > I just noticed a new 'sub menu' on the NEWS option.
    >
    > #5 Local TV News
    > Which can be tailored to local zip code
    > with sub options...
    >
    > Weather
    > Sports
    > Finance
    > .. at least for me...

    For yours truly, I get a message when going to the Vision home page on my
    Sanyo 5300 that they are upgrading the system in my area, yet I can go into
    bookmarks and go to any of the sites. SPCS says they are just updating the
    Vision Home page.

    Am interested in see whether that new sub menu shows up when I get the
    Vision home page back up.

    By the by Joe, which phone model do you have?

    Bob

    "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message

    > "Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote in message
    > > I just noticed a new 'sub menu' on the NEWS option.
    > >
    > > #5 Local TV News
    > > Which can be tailored to local zip code
    > > with sub options...
    > >
    > > Weather
    > > Sports
    > > Finance
    > > .. at least for me...
    >
    > For yours truly, I get a message when going to the Vision home page on my
    > Sanyo 5300 that they are upgrading the system in my area, yet I can go
    into
    > bookmarks and go to any of the sites. SPCS says they are just updating the
    > Vision Home page.
    >
    > Am interested in see whether that new sub menu shows up when I get the
    > Vision home page back up.
    >
    > By the by Joe, which phone model do you have?
    >
    > Bob

    I also have the 5300...
    I have heard from other, yesterday in Orlando area, that they received same
    message..

Sprint PCS TV Zip Internet Service Providers