FS: Sanyo 4920

Last response: in Network Providers
August 14, 2005 11:14:45 PM

I have a Sanyo 4920, about 6 months old, all manuals, box and home charger
included. Also have car charger as well, if interested either respond to
this post or email me at captbulldog@msn.com Make me an offer and we'll go
from there.

Capt.

More about : sanyo 4920

Anonymous
August 15, 2005 5:51:00 PM

Capn <capn@charter.net> wrote:
> I have a Sanyo 4920, about 6 months old, all manuals, box and home
> charger included. Also have car charger as well, if interested either
> respond to this post or email me at captbulldog@msn.com Make me an
> offer and we'll go from there.

Why you getting rid of it?

> Capt.

Kevin M.
"Know your enemy, and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment... Complacency... Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
!