FS: Sanyo 4920

I have a Sanyo 4920, about 6 months old, all manuals, box and home charger
included. Also have car charger as well, if interested either respond to
this post or email me at captbulldog@msn.com Make me an offer and we'll go
from there.

Capt.
1 answer Last reply
More about sanyo 4920

    Capn <capn@charter.net> wrote:
    > I have a Sanyo 4920, about 6 months old, all manuals, box and home
    > charger included. Also have car charger as well, if interested either
    > respond to this post or email me at captbulldog@msn.com Make me an
    > offer and we'll go from there.

    Why you getting rid of it?

    > Capt.

    Kevin M.
    "Know your enemy, and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
    you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
    "Contentment... Complacency... Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier

Sprint PCS Sanyo Email Internet Service Providers