SM57 diagram

Hi, I'm looking for a diagram of the sm57. Specifically, the hood /
cover was knocked off by my son while playing drums. The snare mic got
smacked! There's a little brass ring that seems to fit inside as a
locking mechanism, but I can't seem to get it to go.
1 answer Last reply
More about sm57 diagram

    "David"

    > Hi, I'm looking for a diagram of the sm57. Specifically, the hood /
    > cover was knocked off by my son while playing drums. The snare mic got
    > smacked! There's a little brass ring that seems to fit inside as a
    > locking mechanism, but I can't seem to get it to go.

    ** Re-fitting that brass clip ring in place is an IQ test of mechanical
    ability.

    Hint : Fit the ring as neatly as possible on the mic head first.

Pro Audio Audio