  • Pro Audio
  • Audio
Last response: in Home Audio
April 18, 2005 10:02:24 AM

Hi, I'm looking for a diagram of the sm57. Specifically, the hood /
cover was knocked off by my son while playing drums. The snare mic got
smacked! There's a little brass ring that seems to fit inside as a
locking mechanism, but I can't seem to get it to go.

More about : sm57 diagram

Anonymous
April 19, 2005 3:11:03 AM

"David"

> Hi, I'm looking for a diagram of the sm57. Specifically, the hood /
> cover was knocked off by my son while playing drums. The snare mic got
> smacked! There's a little brass ring that seems to fit inside as a
> locking mechanism, but I can't seem to get it to go.

** Re-fitting that brass clip ring in place is an IQ test of mechanical
ability.

Hint : Fit the ring as neatly as possible on the mic head first.