Software for Sanyo MM 8300?

Last response: in Network Providers
August 16, 2005 3:44:54 AM

Is there a software package out there where I can manage my phone book,
ringers, and wallpapers for the Sanyo MM 8300? Nothing I've come across
the the net so far says it works with that particular model.

More about : software sanyo 8300

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 5:59:33 AM

"Randall J" <capt_avatar@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is there a software package out there where I can manage my phone book,
> ringers, and wallpapers for the Sanyo MM 8300? Nothing I've come across
> the the net so far says it works with that particular model.

Well, it's a fairly new model. There are three main software developers in
phone syncing, which you can check with on line to see if your model is
supported.

www.susteen.com
www.bitpim.org
www.futuredial.com