Software for Sanyo MM 8300?

Is there a software package out there where I can manage my phone book,
ringers, and wallpapers for the Sanyo MM 8300? Nothing I've come across
the the net so far says it works with that particular model.
1 answer Last reply
More about software sanyo 8300

    "Randall J" <capt_avatar@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a software package out there where I can manage my phone book,
    > ringers, and wallpapers for the Sanyo MM 8300? Nothing I've come across
    > the the net so far says it works with that particular model.

    Well, it's a fairly new model. There are three main software developers in
    phone syncing, which you can check with on line to see if your model is
    supported.

    www.susteen.com
    www.bitpim.org
    www.futuredial.com

    Bob

Sprint PCS Sanyo Software Internet Service Providers