VSTi Sound Libraries

Last response: in Home Audio
April 18, 2005 12:05:22 PM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro,alt.steinberg.cubase,cakewalk.audio (More info?)

More info on

http://studiosounds.dd.vg

Now includes the new release Quantum Leap RA!!!

More about : vsti sound libraries

Anonymous
April 18, 2005 7:31:14 PM

VST World wrote:

> More info on
> Now includes the new release Quantum Leap RA!!!

Argh...Avast ye...this here Freebooter be trying to hornswaggle us.
Aye..the scurvy Picaroon be ridin the high seas and s'pectin us audio
princes to be payin him Doubloons in tribute fer property he done
stole...what say ye all that we keelhaul him to the yardarm and then
scuttle his booty....Argghhh....

PapaNate
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 7:45:28 PM

VST World wrote:

> More info on
> Now includes the new release Quantum Leap RA!!!

Argh...Avast ye...this here Freebooter be trying to hornswaggle us.
Aye..the scurvy Picaroon be ridin the high seas and s'pectin us audio
princes to be payin him Doubloons in tribute fer property he done
stole...what say ye all that we keelhaul him to the yardarm and then
scuttle his booty....Argghhh....

PapaNate
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 9:49:07 PM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro,alt.steinberg.cubase,cakewalk.audio (More info?)

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:31:14 GMT, Papanate <nospamagain@nc.rr.com>
wrote:

>VST World wrote:
>
>> More info on
>> Now includes the new release Quantum Leap RA!!!
>
>Argh...Avast ye...this here Freebooter be trying to hornswaggle us.
>Aye..the scurvy Picaroon be ridin the high seas and s'pectin us audio
>princes to be payin him Doubloons in tribute fer property he done
>stole...what say ye all that we keelhaul him to the yardarm and then
>scuttle his booty....Argghhh....
>
>PapaNate

Arrrrr...oi rekon e shud slice orf his nolloks with yonder cutlass and
after e do walk the plank holdin em nolloks aloft till e sink and blow
bubbles.......LL
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 9:49:08 PM

lance lightning wrote:

> Arrrrr...oi rekon e shud slice orf his nolloks with yonder cutlass and
> after e do walk the plank holdin em nolloks aloft till e sink and blow
> bubbles.......LL

Arrggghhh ye be speakin's the truth....

PapaNate
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 10:29:16 PM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro,alt.steinberg.cubase,cakewalk.audio (More info?)

Jeez...I just read it again!!...$850 for an hd full of pirate
software..who the hell are they kidding?....that's one hell of an
expensive hard drive!!...LL

On 18 Apr 2005 08:05:22 -0700, akaivst@yahoo.com (VST World) wrote:

>More info on
>
>http://studiosounds.dd.vg
>
>Now includes the new release Quantum Leap RA!!!
April 19, 2005 12:23:48 AM

Papanate wrote:
> VST World wrote:
>

>>More info on
>>Now includes the new release Quantum Leap RA!!!
>

> Argh...Avast ye...this here Freebooter be trying to hornswaggle us.
> Aye..the scurvy Picaroon be ridin the high seas and s'pectin us audio
> princes to be payin him Doubloons in tribute fer property he done
> stole...what say ye all that we keelhaul him to the yardarm and then
> scuttle his booty....Argghhh....
>
> PapaNate

Uh, yeah that and he is pirating software and charging for it. :-)
April 19, 2005 4:28:57 AM

"Papanate" <nospamagain@nc.rr.com> wrote in message

> lance lightning wrote:
>
>> Arrrrr...oi rekon e shud slice orf his nolloks with yonder cutlass and
>> after e do walk the plank holdin em nolloks aloft till e sink and blow
>> bubbles.......LL
>
> Arrggghhh ye be speakin's the truth....
>
> PapaNate

Looks like "nyet" is the right reply to these pirates...

Hal Lowe
http://www.halowe-graphics.com/tinc?key=0TmhZVQ5&formna...
http://www.halowe-graphics.com/music.html (free original MP3 background
audios)