WTF? Online Billing

Last response: in Network Providers
August 15, 2005 10:14:47 PM

Sorry, just have to vent a little. What the Fu*k good is online billing
(sorry bilking) and invoice review if you can't get to your information when
you want to? With some lame ass notice suggesting your browser is out of
date... yeah right. If I don't leave, I'll return to snail mail invoices.

Sorry but after years and years with Sprint, I'm finally getting fed up.

Steve Banks

More about : wtf online billing

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 1:45:59 AM

Mij Adyaw wrote:
> I would not recommend T-Mobile or you will be calling customer service
> because of lack of coverage. We have some folks at work that have T-Mobile
> and they wish they didn't.

Depends on the area. In some markets, T-Mobile's coverage is extensive (like
Northeast Ohio).

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 5:12:44 PM

The bill you get in the mail is the only one that matters. There is no
accuracy of what is shown online.
August 16, 2005 5:17:20 PM

Likewise in Milwaukee. tmobile does a good job covering the area. Not
at good as Sprint PCS, maybe not as good as verizon, but adequate.
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 11:33:09 PM

"Jerome Zelinske" <jeromez1@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> The bill you get in the mail is the only one that matters. There is no
> accuracy of what is shown online.

I had paper based bills sent, then switched to "online" invoicing. The
online invoicing earns a $5 credit monthly. This must be the figure Sprint
seems to think they owe you for such a lousy interface and undependable
system.

Steve Banks
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 8:07:33 AM

In article <odadnea9eqR7PJ_eRVn-3A@comcast.com>, roadkingman_FINGER_@hotmail.com says...

> "Jerome Zelinske" <jeromez1@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > The bill you get in the mail is the only one that matters. There is no
> > accuracy of what is shown online.
>
> I had paper based bills sent, then switched to "online" invoicing. The
> online invoicing earns a $5 credit monthly. This must be the figure Sprint
> seems to think they owe you for such a lousy interface and undependable
> system.
>
> Steve Banks

You get a monthly $5 credit? Everything I've read says it's a one-time $5 credit. That's
not enough incentive for me to switch...

SteveA
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 8:44:44 PM

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:45:59 -0700, Steve Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote:

>Mij Adyaw wrote:
>> I would not recommend T-Mobile or you will be calling customer service
>> because of lack of coverage. We have some folks at work that have T-Mobile
>> and they wish they didn't.
>
>Depends on the area. In some markets, T-Mobile's coverage is extensive (like
>Northeast Ohio).

And they're far better in Central and Southern Oregon. Go figure.

--
John Bartley K7AAY USBC/DO PDX OR USA
"This is a carburetor," Hank tells his son. "Take it apart, put it back together; repeat until you're normal." - KOTH