LG PM-325 Questions

Last response: in Network Providers
August 17, 2005 7:23:21 AM

Hi,
I just signed up with sprint and got a LG PM-325. Some questions regarding
PC Syncing and Bluetooth for those with some experience with this phone:
1) Anyone use PC Syncing with this phone, and how do you do it? Where would
you suggest getting a data cable, and any suggestions on software packages
(I see a few online)
2) Anyone get the bluetooth to work for anything resembling data sharing
with other devices, such as bluetooth capable laptops or pdas? In
particular, I have a Tungsten E2 that I'd like to be able to do some
transferring (mainly contacts, etc). I have not had a chance to dig around
the palm webpage to see why their bluetooth profiles don't seem to include
this phone.

Any thoughts are appreciated, and sorry if this has already been asked and
answered.

Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

Illegitimi non carborundum

More about : 325 questions

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 7:22:35 AM

On Tue 16 Aug 2005 10:23:21p, DC in KC opined:

> Any thoughts are appreciated, and sorry if this has already been asked
> and answered.

Sorry to follow up, but I'm curious if anyone has had any experience with
syncing this phone with a computer, particularly contact info.
Again, TIA.
Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

Illegitimi non carborundum
December 17, 2006 8:59:03 PM

I have a pm-325 and I am sorry to say the bluetooth is crippled, out of luck buddy.
!