Vision question

I use a Sanyo 4920 to access vision. I occasionally connect to MLB.com
to follow a baseball game, basically pitch-by-pitch updates to a still
baseball diamond display. This shows base runners, balls and strikes,
score, etc.

Most of this summer/season, the diamond image portion doesn't render and
just displays a graphic "X" - typical browser picture non-display default.

Any idea why this happens now? Is the browser on the phone too old?
Should I get a software upgrade. Or install a non-Sprint browser (
suggestions?)?

This doesn't seem to happen on any other pages such as CNN which always
has an image displayed.

Thanks!

Matt
1 answer Last reply
More about vision question

    There's the ReqWireless WebViewer for $20 and you can try it for free
    from www.reqwireless.com It's an HTML browser, not a WAP browser, so it
    may not do what you want. Much of their website doesn't seem to be
    working as I write this.

    wyeknot wrote:
    Or install a non-Sprint browser (
    > suggestions?)?

Sprint PCS Browsers Internet Service Providers