Sprint/Nextel playbook is here

http://www.red-jeep.net/iden/i_cs_playbook_dealers.pdf
12 answers Last reply
More about sprint nextel playbook here

    On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 21:17:56 GMT, "Chris Russell"
    <chris.russell1951@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

    >http://www.red-jeep.net/iden/i_cs_playbook_dealers.pdf

    A thing worth posting is apparently worth posting twice. We just saw
    this yesterday.

    --
    Paul Miner

    "Paul Miner" <pminer@elrancho.invalid> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 21:17:56 GMT, "Chris Russell"
    > <chris.russell1951@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    >
    > > http://www.red-jeep.net/iden/i_cs_playbook_dealers.pdf
    >
    > A thing worth posting is apparently worth posting twice. We just saw
    > this yesterday.
    >
    > --
    > Paul Miner

    Yup and some of us have read through it and commented on it ... :).

    Bob::Wondering how soon SPCS's lawyers will take to contact that site to
    remove the link, and how many people have already downloaded that file::

    On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 21:51:01 GMT, "Bob Smith" <
    >Bob::Wondering how soon SPCS's lawyers will take to contact that site to
    >remove the link, and how many people have already downloaded that file::

    Any chance that leaked report might have been intentional, sort of a
    trial balloon???

    Joe Huber
    huber.joseph@comcast.net

    I like the fact my Fair & Flexible plan will get bundled roaming, but Free &
    Clear Consumer and Free Incoming plans will still have to pay $5 extra
    (Business F & C plans will also get bundled roaming).

    Chris

    "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message

    > "Paul Miner" <pminer@elrancho.invalid> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 21:17:56 GMT, "Chris Russell"
    >> <chris.russell1951@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    >>
    >> > http://www.red-jeep.net/iden/i_cs_playbook_dealers.pdf
    >>
    >> A thing worth posting is apparently worth posting twice. We just saw
    >> this yesterday.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Paul Miner
    >
    > Yup and some of us have read through it and commented on it ... :).
    >
    > Bob::Wondering how soon SPCS's lawyers will take to contact that site to
    > remove the link, and how many people have already downloaded that file::

    It is gone, if you happen to have the document, and would like to re-post or
    send it to me, I'd appreciate it. Just remove the .delete-the-obvious" and
    send it to me if you like. dr
    --
    dr.news Better Price? (not better than you deserve, just more than you are
    used to)

    "dr.news" wrote:

    > It is gone, if you happen to have the document, and would like to re-post or
    > send it to me, I'd appreciate it. Just remove the .delete-the-obvious" and
    > send it to me if you like. dr

    On its way...

    Notan

    I just got back into this newsgroup after having a change in my service
    provider. So I missed the information on the pdf file on the Sprint/Nextel
    playbook. Can someone post it here for a download or e-mail it to me? I
    would like to read it. From what I read here it should be quite enlighten.
    Look like the lawyers got it off rather quickly..
    Thanks

    dr.news wrote:
    > It is gone, if you happen to have the document, and would like to re-post or
    > send it to me, I'd appreciate it. Just remove the .delete-the-obvious" and
    > send it to me if you like.

    Me too.

    Company website: http://JustThe.net/
    E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307
  9. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Sent to Steve...

    Steve Sobol wrote:
    > dr.news wrote:
    >
    >> It is gone, if you happen to have the document, and would like to
    >> re-post or send it to me, I'd appreciate it. Just remove the
    >> .delete-the-obvious" and send it to me if you like.
    >

    > Me too.

  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    What is a Sprint/Nextel Playbook? I did not see all of this thread.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    "Mij Adyaw" <mijadyaw@nospam.net> wrote in news:Pu8Oe.29892$Ji4.16562
    @fed1read03:

    > What is a Sprint/Nextel Playbook? I did not see all of this thread.

    Most Cellular providers have a football team that plays several times a
    year. When Sprint/Nextel merged, they took their best plays and created
    a new playbook. Not sure when the next game is.
  12. Oui, can I get a copy of the handbook too? Thanks

Sprint PCS Nextel Internet Service Providers